B Slaps Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 x2 on that looks better than the last one. over all 100% better. bigger woofers. amp rack looks sick. real nice work david. he already wants to death match me hahaha we'll have to make that happen. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 Great advice Steve. Money will be tight for this year, but I can probably get that Charger and charge up my batteries before the show and at finals. I found them on-line new for a tad over $ 250.00 Eventually I WILL get two more batteries, ( or just get 4 powermaster 3100's, when money gets flowing again). What Charger are you getting for 250? Its not the intellicharger fromkinetik is it? If it is I cna beat that price. Provided they are still in stock. IF it is hit me up. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 Thanks B, take it easy on him, right now Im thinking Dm would kill an amp, becuase of the voltage drop the car is having. Kimo, Im hoping he's talking about the Powermaster charger, or atleast he should be, IMO you cant beat that PM Charger. and I really liked the old box, but thats jus cuase I built it too, now the ole amp rack yeaaaaa that was Deffinitly not up to par lol.
dr.db Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 Thanks B, take it easy on him, right now Im thinking Dm would kill an amp, becuase of the voltage drop the car is having. Kimo, Im hoping he's talking about the Powermaster charger, or atleast he should be, IMO you cant beat that PM Charger. I think thats was the charger he was talking about...we were talking about a few of them the other day...I have got to try this one!!
redbaron80 Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 KIMO...PM sent and yes it is the powermaster intellicharger, the big red one. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
gotFI? Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Didn't James get 3 stereo tickets around his house?for the record, it was 2
B Slaps Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 for the record, it was 2 hahaha i laugh at 2 tickets try like 10 by my house they hate me over here. dtp they say I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 Need me one of those, for REALS x 10 didnt you just tell me your girl paid for that vacation you just took I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
kingsuv Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 didnt you just tell me your girl paid for that vacation you just took I heards he's got a sugar mama, Now he just needs to get her into loud stereos..... worked for me Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
B Slaps Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 I heards he's got a sugar mama, Now he just needs to get her into loud stereos..... worked for me I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.