B Slaps Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 This is true. Hey Kimo, that song from Bassrace CD, song # 1 was working GREAT until 0:10 seconds into the song, and the note got higher, and i went from a 150.3 to a 149.0, then at 0:20 seconds the note came back, and I started climbing, but could not get back to 150+. That first beat, is that 40 hertz? that is what i need constant. At least I know whatever THAT note is, it can hold 150. chop and screw that shit. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 I'll probably be at the show on Sat. The 4th is reserved for family Cool....... we're missing the show Saturday. Probably Reno too. Grass Valley will probably be the next one I'll be at. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 chop and screw that shit. They we can BOTH deathmatch it ? Chopped and Screwed...RIGHT Brandon Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
B Slaps Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 after i chop and screw my 57hz song I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted July 1, 2008 Author Report Posted July 1, 2008 you do relize after you screw it it wont be 57hz no more?
B Slaps Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 im jus fuggin with him. he teases me all the time cause mine isint tuned low. it still plays like 40hzs just not at hella high volume. plys my hatch is already cracked so i cant push it 2 much. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
deafyT Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 jb weld and gorilla tape ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
ALPINE408 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 Kimo what we used last year muhy work its exact 30 second on the db jams CD the drag one song one 25 seconds in I think around 40 to 44 hz Have you ever had your woofers blown?
B Slaps Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 no no real weld scuff and fiberglass resin. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
redbaron80 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 Kimo what we used last year muhy work its exact 30 second on the db jams CD the drag one song one 25 seconds in I think around 40 to 44 hz Hmm, let me know bout this one Alpine Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.