noiseycricket Posted July 11, 2008 Report Posted July 11, 2008 more pix ftw whinny disrespectful noobs ftl when can i get my demo? -Drew very nice 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
Big P Posted July 30, 2008 Report Posted July 30, 2008 I completely forgot i filmed this lol I found this in a old folder on my hard drive. Must be the old system. Still amusing tho.
redbaron80 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I completely forgot i filmed this lol I found this in a old folder on my hard drive. Must be the old system. Still amusing tho. Yep, thats the FI 15's, still stupid LOUD and LOW. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 I guess your not going to the show today, so you should go make some new videos, something like a a 1min vid would be real nice.
ruel1977 Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 awesome system... Team Bombilyaz Pilipinas "TEAM R.E." Authorized Dealer It's not the BRAND! It's the INSTALLER! Car audio is not for the noob! So its not for you Fatguy!
ruel1977 Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 very loud! Team Bombilyaz Pilipinas "TEAM R.E." Authorized Dealer It's not the BRAND! It's the INSTALLER! Car audio is not for the noob! So its not for you Fatguy!
~digital~bass~ Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 What are your subs seeing? Any #'s? Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
kingsuv Posted August 13, 2008 Report Posted August 13, 2008 Bump for videos. When will we see this badboy at a show? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
redbaron80 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 Bump for videos. When will we see this badboy at a show? Finals Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 Update. I got 4 kinetic 2400's in now and I was able to burp 152.3 DB Drag Legal at the dash. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.