Sonic Electronix

I'm in the market for a new car and need to get something that is going to be loud for daily driving and to bassrace with. I'd like to get a used car for around $5000 and it has to be a hatch or something of similar style. I would prefer a car with decent mpg, like around 24+ per gallon. What suggestions do you all have for me? Right now I'm looking at a Mercury Cougar and also a Ford Focus ZX3. Any help would be cool cause I want to get the car as soon as I can, but I wanted to know if there are any cars I might have overlooked. I know there are other hatches that I didn't mention, but I want opinios from other people. Thanks.

What about 2nd or 3rd generation Eclipse's?

weak trannies

1st gen dsm ftw!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

if you want it for mainly system results get a crx..great gas mileage too..

full tank = $35 @ $419 per gallon. 300 miles per tank

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

weak trannies

1st gen dsm ftw!

if i remember right there was problem with the automatic trannies in the first gens also. the 5 speeds where weak? i know all automatics are but the 5 speeds.... didnt know that...

toyota celica

ford probe

camaro

civic

GEO FTW!!!! rofl

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

where are you located? I'm selling my 95 vw golf for fairly cheap but I'm located in Rhode Island.. not sure if this helps you any but I figured I'd throw it out there