Sonic Electronix

I get people telling me stories all the time. I'm going to start carrying around a camera and start recording theses stars talking about their systems.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dats gonna be A LOT of film eeer mega bites umm pixils ? Bill Damn I'm old I said film

:lol::lol::lol:

I had this crackhead in Redding at the usaci show tell me he went through 22 windshields :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Seriously, without idiots like these who would we make fun of? I always get a kick out of the stupid people who talk out of their asses about something they know nothing about. It's fun to listen to their exaggerations and usually the bigger they are the bigger fucking moron the person talking about it is.

I get people telling me stories all the time. I'm going to start carrying around a camera and start recording theses stars talking about their systems.

Your going to need an 800 Terabyte Briefcase to get all of those stories.

I do have to say, at my first comp, no one talked shit about anything.

There was this one guy though, had a Crown Vic didn't pop his trunk the whole show, stayed to himself.

Wouldn't tell anybody what he had.

Got up to the Mic and Pulled a Whopping 120.4db on the TL.

Your going to need an 800 Terabyte Briefcase to get all of those stories.

I do have to say, at my first comp, no one talked shit about anything.

There was this one guy though, had a Crown Vic didn't pop his trunk the whole show, stayed to himself.

Wouldn't tell anybody what he had.

Got up to the Mic and Pulled a Whopping 120.4db on the TL.

I do feel sorry for those kids. It's there 1st show, there all excited cause they paid dearly for this loud ass system, and some fool in a Geo pulls a 50 right off the bat.

All you see from those kids is tail lights. Too bad really. Cause hanging out at a few shows and some of us old timers can usually get them a lot louder for cheap to free.

I do feel sorry for those kids. It's there 1st show, there all excited cause they paid dearly for this loud ass system, and some fool in a Geo pulls a 50 right off the bat.

All you see from those kids is tail lights. Too bad really. Cause hanging out at a few shows and some of us old timers can usually get them a lot louder for cheap to free.

It was some older gentleman.

Mid 30's I'd guess.

I remember thinking my boy had the loudest beats around.

Until we saw walls of 18's and 15's.

One guy who helped us out had 2 18" RE XXX's and 10 Pairs of 6x9's.

I could hear it across the grass field.

I liked it.

He only burped a 145 though.

He did have his music ports in and since they didn't have bass race I imagine he didn't pull it full tilt.

He also had 20 some-odd yellow tops underneath his amp rack. :blink:

It did sound nice and clear though.

i remember when my neighbor's blazer with 2 audiobahn 12's and an audiobahn 1000watt amp was loud.

then i saw a suburban that had 4 15's on a couple RF power series amps (dont remember which) and we were both like DAMN! lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.