I Was Wondering Who Would Know...................

Fill a tub with water.... take 2 cups of soap and dip the computer in the tub for 20 min. It will come out all nice and clean. For really hard to clean spots, Repeat as needed.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Right.... :rolleyes:

FieroGrande, use CCleaner to delete the temp files and such.

Thats the program.

Fill a tub with water.... take 2 cups of soap and dip the computer in the tub for 20 min. It will come out all nice and clean. For really hard to clean spots, Repeat as needed.

that works too hehe ^_^

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

no need for programs, its built into your computer

click start, then search, and look for "cookies" with the "all files and folders" box clicked on your c:/ drive, open it, delete everything but the index (which it wont let you do anyway) and its all gone.

or, click my computer, right click the c:/ drive, hit properties, and run a disk cleanup making sure to click the "temporary internet files" box (i cant recall if tis a tab or an advanced button, i havnt touched windows in years)

and theres always the control panel then internet options and clear history/cache route as well

if you do all three I would eb shocked if they could find any history of anywhere you've ever been, and honestly what I just said is all any program would do, just this saves you finding and installing one, possibly with viruses and whatnot.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

get firefox, dont waste your time with a shit browser such as IE! It's not secure & is vulnerable to all kinds of shit that firefox isnt.....plus with firefox u can actually get the history shit to turn off unlike IE! Firefox is 100% faster, doesnt freeze & alot more features & more user friendly than IE.

http://mozilla.org

Give firefox a try.

Darvex468smd.jpg