OUTTIE: DONT LET ME BE IN THAT JURY BOX!

of course there are laws against murder in africa, were not THAT backwards  :D

The problem is that we dont have the resources to properlly process these cases(traffic violantions and crimes against black people get prefrence) so when a white person get killed, chances are the murderer will get of scott free( be the murderer black or white)

then im rambo bitch

thieves come in alott differrent colors, its not about race, please leave race out of this discussion, I wont shoot to kill, but If I caught someone,  they would be shot, then I would call the Po Po's and let them deal with it, I have had my shit jacked to many times, not to make sure the guy getting caught wont do it agian.

come into my home, without permission, Bang your Dead, its that simple.

thieves come in alott differrent colors, its not about race, please leave race out of this discussion, I wont shoot to kill, but If I caught someone,  they would be shot, then I would call the Po Po's and let them deal with it, I have had my shit jacked to many times, not to make sure the guy getting caught wont do it agian.

come into my home, without permission, Bang your Dead, its that simple.

good to know im not the only one with this train of thought

Guest MegaloManiac

im not old enough to be strapped, also i know in the state of TX you can have a gun in your car if you travel 60mi or more(inlcuding coming home milage, but ofcourse u have to have an license for the gun, and it has to be in a lockbox)