How Many White-boys Does It Take To Change A 26" Tire

Might wanna check into therapy or something..... ;)

ya no shit LOL.........doggin on me twice in one day :D

i dont bitch about the 26 bucks it cost me because i know that its not standard....but on the other hand, if old Les wants me to buy my next pair of 26's from HIM he better take care of me. Its not always about right here and now, its about the future and ill tell you what, i NEVER forget the people that do me right even from my first car at 16. I take my money to those who take care of me. I dont blame Les but at the same time if everyone else gets FREE flat repair i would expect not to be treated any different because i have money in my pocket and expensive wheels. Like i said, my Hindu brotha did it in a matter of minutes, you wouldnt even know they were rubbabands the way he tossed them around so its not just how hard it is its whether you have the skills to do it.

26 bones wasnt bad though to repair a 600 dollar tire so i seriously didnt bitch about it.

BTW: 80 bucks? im far from a cheapskate but your shop is a ripoff, sorry :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

ya no shit LOL.........doggin on me twice in one day :D

i dont bitch about the 26 bucks it cost me because i know that its not standard....but on the other hand, if old Les wants me to buy my next pair of 26's from HIM he better take care of me. Its not always about right here and now, its about the future and ill tell you what, i NEVER forget the people that do me right even from my first car at 16. I take my money to those who take care of me. I dont blame Les but at the same time if everyone else gets FREE flat repair i would expect not to be treated any different because i have money in my pocket and expensive wheels. Like i said, my Hindu brotha did it in a matter of minutes, you wouldnt even know they were rubbabands the way he tossed them around so its not just how hard it is its whether you have the skills to do it.

26 bones wasnt bad though to repair a 600 dollar tire so i seriously didnt bitch about it.

BTW: 80 bucks? im far from a cheapskate but your shop is a ripoff, sorry :D

:blink: im sure he ran off with his tail between his legs :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

hindus ftmfw!!! ;)

HAHAHAHA all this talk about hindus and theres a banner on the top of the site that says "MEET SINGLE ARABS"

dunno if that fully goes hand in hand but i kinda lawld

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Powered By Hate

HAHAHAHA all this talk about hindus and theres a banner on the top of the site that says "MEET SINGLE ARABS"

dunno if that fully goes hand in hand but i kinda lawld

I know my shop is killing people with those prices! When I was going to quit one day I thought about whats keeping me there and its cheap batteries.. thats the only reason I show up if for cheap 8v GC batteries. The wire too.. theres alot of benefits but all the shit I get when I tell someone that at the counter. "oh yeah that'll be 156.72" for like two tire repairs. Thats insane.. I know this. I think that the owner just hates big rims and wants to make people pay alot..

mounting a rubberband is harder than alot of you seem to believe..... takes skillz

I cringe when I gotta mount a 25/30series

no doubt! i struggle with 40 series but then again i dont do it everyday lol

MY shop charges 59.95 to repair a 26.. If you want em mounted and balanced 79.95. Alignment on 24's+ is 89.95.. I HATE when people bitch.. rolling up on 26's with 20 dollars in their pocket talking about "'ey man i need you to fix my tire.." like its not gonna take 3 guys to do it up without scratching it. The fact is.. you spend like 10k on rims + tires then come crying when you get a flat about the price of the repair? I'm not talking about you.. just the people that come to my shop. Always "whys it so much?" and im thinking "have you saw your wheels..? Do you know that they are nearly TWICE the size of a passenger car wheel?" oh and my fav... its so dirty I take pleasure in this.. I love when a car gets on the lift and we balance their ginormous wheel only to find out its BENT! I guess I'm just a hater lol..

i hear ya on that! not only does it usually tie up a couple techs but we gotta do it slow as to not damage the finish on the rim....we should be bitching we dont charge enough lol

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

mounting a rubberband is harder than alot of you seem to believe..... takes skillz

I cringe when I gotta mount a 25/30series

thats so true... helped a friend with his once.... never again!

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz