Sonic Electronix

this forum is the best help.....yes i will have a good eletrical....im getting a true 200amp alt and a d2700bat for the sub with 1/0 wire all around .....I have a jensen flip out screen for my head unit and to make u turn the gain up a lil more than usual.....i just need to make sure i got all the setting on the amp identical which makes since....... how is this http://www.maxxsonics.com/corporate/news_0...f_MAXXLINK.html

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

^^^^^^^

What he said ;)

I would suggest looking into getting a Maxx-link. It will make your life easier when running multiple amps

X2

this forum is the best help.....yes i will have a good eletrical....im getting a true 200amp alt and a d2700bat for the sub with 1/0 wire all around .....I have a jensen flip out screen for my head unit and tends to make u turn the gain up a lil more than usual.....i just need to make sure i got all the setting on the amp identical which makes since.......

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Well it sounds like he don't know what line matching is you can find a how to in this fourm under amps section

But being that your a noob I would not recomend it! If you can strap the amps (master/slave) I would do that

Or your last option get a big amp the bigger the better you add another btl later

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well it sounds like he don't know what line matching is you can find a how to in this fourm under amps section

But being that your a noob I would not recomend it! If you can strap the amps (master/slave) I would do that

Or your last option get a big amp the bigger the better you add another btl later

well this is going in a single cab truck so the memphis amp is small and fits under the seats well, that is why i was going to get two....i can get it installed prof if i need to and watch them to learn at the same time...which way would be the better way to go safe wise with the sub

1 3500d AQ amp

If that's the way you wanna go get the maxx link like kingsuv said if your gonna run 2 amps don't do it witout the link it makes it way easy and safer for you sub

That is all

there you go, just matching both of the amps control knobs identical doesn't make them match. get a maxxlink potna.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

there you go, just matching both of the amps control knobs identical doesn't make them match. get a maxxlink potna.

alright thanks for everyones help on the topic.....im still brainstorming so if i got any more qs ill post them

1 3500d AQ amp

Match linking is for NOOBS

Just get 2 RF amps

end of story

LOL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

im not wanting to change diff amps..i just ordered this one memphis amp so i will be easier to order another one plus the space is limited remember that

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived