Jump to content

How Much Do You Bench?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm 6'0. 155, and can do 3 sets at 275 no problem. During the winter I maxed out at 305, but I havnt lifted for about 2 weeks now, I just got done with D2 NCAA Track & Field Championships and I'm taking a small break from it, I just need some time to rest, I've been practicing since last July...

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

Posted

145 i think it was, did it once. havn't since. i'm only 17 and i dont wanna lift heavy, haha. i'm a wuss. but i can dunk and jump really good. use to be a good distance runner.

about when i was 13 and 14. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

i can rep 505 5-7 rep's and 415 2set's of ten rep's on bench press and 420 for 8-10 rep's on incline :) go to myspace ...email is [email protected]

if u live in the rockwall, garland ,richardson and plano area...I workout at LA fitness ...if u want u can workout with my group

biigg

whats you myspace url

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

biigg

whats you myspace url

I like how everyone on SMD is a fucking monster and benches over 300. Or claims to be.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

I can do about 250 :blink: my boy back in the day could put up almost 500 :blink: but i swear you would never know it this bitch was fat as fuck

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I like how everyone on SMD is a fucking monster and benches over 300. Or claims to be.

<_< ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I like how everyone on SMD is a fucking monster and benches over 300. Or claims to be.

yep, that's why in highschool took 2nd in nationals in powerlifting (back when u had to do all three lifts 1st is state ) and in college I broke a couple of records in the weight room as well ....knees are paying for it now but leg's are still not too shabby in the strength department ;)

and my url.... can't pull it up right now at work....but, u can use my email address to get to it......... [email protected]

Posted

yep, that's why in highschool took 2nd in nationals in powerlifting (back when u had to do all three lifts 1st is state ) and in college I broke a couple of records in the weight room as well ....knees are paying for it now but leg's are still not too shabby in the strength department ;)

and my url.... can't pull it up right now at work....but, u can use my email address to get to it......... [email protected]

Wasn't targeted at you homie just saying alot of people on here are claiming to bench huge amounts- I guess I am just a little guy though.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

havent been lifting for the past 3 weeks due to possible nerve damage in my left elbow....on the edge of saying fuck it and doing it anyway. but I was maxing around 250 and repping 180-200 easily. im 5'8" 180lbs. nothing special. but i take pride in my 70 lb. wrist curls :rolleyes:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I like how everyone on SMD is a fucking monster and benches over 300. Or claims to be.

im the only one that has a pic +1 for me

and iv been 3-4 years in the making im actually heading to the Y in about 45 min

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4592 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...