Sp33dyG Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 wuts ur max? lol im bored nutin 2 do but uhh i bench 135 average and 150 max yes i no im weak the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
Aaron813 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 When I was working out I could easily bench 250 but hell now im probably around 200 ish I need to hit the gym more often
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 when i was in high school which was about a year ago maybe a little more i was benching 350max and rep 275 10x right now im probably around 315max or so im not too sure havent worked out in a while. last time i did i ran out of weight and it was 315. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
~digital~bass~ Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 2 yers ago i was 143lbs i COULD do 290 but not anymore. Past is the past haha. Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!
josh19866914 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 i think my max was 150'ish not much here :-/ 5 6, 130 lbs long arms an skinny... but i can run forever, do a shitload of pushups and pull ups :-) 2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 (6) Boston 6 1/2's (4) Boston SPG555 (2) Rockford Fosgate T1000 (1) Rockford Fosgate T400
IH8PunkRok Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 lol im weird i can do 120 all day wit no issues but but i cant move 135..... considering my size i should be able to do alot more... 6'2" 195 lbs -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
DDSPL-I AM A SCAMMER Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 When I worked out everyday(in school) my max was 210 when i weighed 145. Now that im outta school all I do is play tennis and run :/
Eric B Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 lol im weird i can do 120 all day wit no issues but but i cant move 135..... considering my size i should be able to do alot more... 6'2" 195 lbs haha im 6' 1" and 190lbs and could do 210 max which still wasnt shit, and i barely lifted lol jus alotta heavy labor work and natural genetics made me this way lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
jayjay6888 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 5-10ish and i weigh 315 and i bench 375lbs (max) and i can rep 315x10 on a good day need to get back and get to work b/c senior year when i lifted at least 4 times a week i was maxing out at 415 1 Fi Sp4 18 Crescendo 2k selenium mids audioque supertweets Hifonics for mids and and highs 1/0 power and grounds ---> on the way singer alt and possibly another 2k depending how sub likes 1 2k
sundownz Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I did 350 about 6 years ago... when I was 18 years old. I weighed 175 pounds. Since then I quite doing heavy flat bench as it hurts my shoulders, when I was still working out hard I was doing 130 lb dumbbell presses for 6 reps on my 4th set (about 2 years ago). I'm really a dead-lift kinda guy... got up to 545 pounds max for 1 rep on my 4th set when I got up to 195 pounds about 2 years back. Can do about 405 x 4 still in my out of shape form Probably can do 100 lb dumbbells for a few reps on bench as well. It's been about a year since I've hit the gym hard, though, been too busy! - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.