Pitbullx Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 6'3 240 (in shape) 265 (fatass mode ) Im in superfatass mode now reps with 320 max 475 Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
ptcary Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 Way back when, I could do the bar and a 25lb plate on each side. I weigh in at ~130lbs. Skinny guy. Now I would be lucky if I could do the bar alone, and would suffer for it the next day! Big mac attack! I did buy that P90x thing, you know- "90 days to a new you" . I was stoked at getting back into shape. While waiting for the UPS guy to deliver it, I fell down the stairs and broke my left foot. Now 2 months later, I'm just getting back to 100% function on my foot, and the P90x sits on the shelf above the TV PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Godsmack Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 www.photobucket.com/inkedbass You wanna see me there ya go. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Chode69 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 im 5' 8" and weigh 140 and im benching around 160...when i was lifting i was doing 180 as the workout. now i stopped lifting but when i do lift for toneing i do around 140 when doing it for building i do around 160. i probably max 180. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Sp33dyG Posted June 7, 2008 Author Report Posted June 7, 2008 i feel so weak n small lol o well time 2 apply at 24 hours n hit the weights the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
mrrairai Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 Easily works out with 170. Getting ready to move up. Haven't maxed out yet. Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
REVOK1NER Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I am 6'-4" I weigh 245 and I bench 385 incline 445 regular both repititiously. 2000 Ford Explorer XLT -20" RVM "Buck" Wheels -2.5% Tint -CompuStar Vizion Alarm -(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7" -1 XStatic BatCap Model 300 -2 18" DC LVL 4's -Amps are undecided
Tub Asko Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 6' 5" 327 350 Max haha I haven't been to the gym in a while, time to go back so I can put a better number up there Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
king-chi1 Posted June 8, 2008 Report Posted June 8, 2008 here you go http://www.myspace.com/kingchi31
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.