soundstream

No I don't. See my sig for what I have. I have looked into both companies and I (and others that have used and sell both brands) think that SS is better quality. Not saying that PA is shitty stuff, I just think SS is better quality.

Guest MegaloManiac

i have a whole power acoustik system and it sounds great.  the qaulity aint bad.  everyone that sits in my car buys pa.  i dont have any experience with ss but i wouldnt say its better stuff.  i dont have anything against the brand or nothin. as far as i know i like ss.

you just contradicted yourself...

no what i mean is from videos and what ive read on the internet, ss seams all right.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guest MegaloManiac

no what i mean is from videos and what ive read on the internet, ss seams all right.

from what i've seen ppl at shows who use SS is that SS gets loud, but there is not great quality in them, you can probally find better for the buck...unless the ppl at the shows dont know how to use their equipment properly lol

but im sure SS is better than PA anyday

i have experience with both, and id take a SS amp over a PA amp all day long,

not 1 PA amp is in the same class as alot of the SS amps

Van Gogh, XXXTarantula, Human Riegn, Rubicon i could name more but you get the point

Taranula

tr5004zp4.jpg

Van Gogh

scalemscy5.jpg

Human Reign

human2dx4.jpg

Rubicon

soundstreamrubicon7023cu4.jpg

from what i've seen ppl at shows who use SS is that SS gets loud, but there is not great quality in them, you can probally find better for the buck...unless the ppl at the shows dont know how to use their equipment properly lol

but im sure SS is better than PA anyday

there is no power acoustik amp thats better then a XXX series, Taranula human reign, or rubicon.  way better quality