Sonic Electronix

Pix And Vids From My Weekend.......all Kinds Of Fun...

Looking damn good and loud. Very nice mix of both.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

its a bad a$$ install,love the trunk!!! cant wait to see it painted..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

hey Timmay!!!!!!!! it was cool as fuck being back in huron at wheel jam, i basicly went to chill with you and derek and didnt even get to fucking truck anyways i did a 55.7 with dead batts and alot of work left to do on the box honestly i didnt even know about the show till i talked to Tim the day before and my shit was all ripped appart., by the way the RD gear aint no chump shit i had 3 of thoe amps at 1 ohm riseing to 3.8 ohm just burped 2 at .33 strapped got my charger goin again i didnt know that ranger burped and had a wall or i would have got it done faster to show em what the huron boys do in a truck your cavi sounded good looked good cant wait till you rebuild i know your bored, i wish i would have had the energey the night before i fell asleep in the garage got up at 6 and started wiring batteries and still smoked that amp theres one on it way to replace it so i can run my usaci class in a couple weeks in iowa at any rate it was good seeing you, derek, ryan and my boys from lankota.. it'll be in one peice for the dashboard show if there is one ..

and BTW DD 1508's and norboard FTMFW.....................................not! that shit was rugged.. blowthru even... them watertown guys have lots to learn... remember that walled up tahoe?

on another note how did you like getting your trophy from the first wheel jam back lol some of those were mine from iowa they all got rebagged no big dealthey were way cooler then the ones from last year :)

Archived