This Guy Thinks Steve Meade Is An Idiot.

So warning to steve?? look out for broke ass pussies who wanna sue you??? Hasnt he shown off his system to 9,984 homeless pan handlers already? Im pretty sure if they sit in his car willingly its not an issue, since he has vids of almost everything

I still can't believe that bum in the other video didn't put his head in steve's window

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I still can't believe that bum in the other video didn't put his head in steve's window

Pussy!!! id do it without question...

Just cuz i have medical ins. :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

:lol: what is this world coming to, a fuckin idiot who is obviously hating cuz he's not mating & the worst part about it......ppl agree with him!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

:lol: what is this world coming to, a fuckin idiot who is obviously hating cuz he's not mating & the worst part about it......ppl agree with him!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

X2, X2, X2

Very Crazy...

Derp.

My first time in the Hoe, I told steve (at the time I had heart issues) That I never heard anything that loud, and low, but was willing, he gave me the bass knob, and told me to crank it up until I feel uncomfortable, I turned it about half way up, listened then turned it down, and I told him, "That wasnt that bad at all, just made it hard to breath, and made my nose tickle" Then he said, "well, I listen to it this loud"- Cranked it up slowly, I knew what I was gettin in to... But even if I did have a heart issue when I was listening to the bass, it would have been my fault, not Steves...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dirty highs hurt your ears more than the bass.

x2

Ill take 153+ on music all day but as soon as i hear some one with distorted highs and tons of power my ears can hurt for days.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

that forum looks really gay..i guess they had to start a shit thread so there forum would get some attention..

I'm a regular on ecoustics and yea our forum does look like sh1t. No denying that. But just an fyi for those who don't know who Zac Davis is (the person who called Steve Meade an idiot), is a world record holder (I think) and used/might still do high 160's. I'm sure Steve knows who Zac is. So for those of you who were calling Zac Davis a retard with P1's, well, he's far from an idiot. As for taking sides on this argument, I'm not getting into it cause I have nothing t gain from it. I have the ultimate respect for Steve Meade and all of his builds and have the ultimate respect for Zac Davis and everything he does. I just wanted to shed some light on who Zac was. Hell, I would love to hear Meade's system if I'm ever in Cali.

Wow, calling someone out over the net is really badass, I've seen 13 year olds almost as tough as that. Wonder if he would have the balls to do it in real life?

What's with the title 'Steve Meade is an idiot' ? That's on a pretty personal level and a title more along the lines of 'Steve Meade is ignorant bla bla bla' or some other bullshit would have sufficed instead.

This clown is obviously a little upset/jealous and most probably also has sand in his vagina.....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived