Sonic Electronix

Im so series. Its of a car that came to our car show last year and this year it only got worse. I can only find 1 pic but Ill give you a hint, its got 8 12" crappy jl subs in the trunk, 2 15" L7's in the cars backseat and then its got about 48 other speakers lmfao!!! Who wants to see?

I want to see that shit. I need a laugh.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Yup cause im the black guy sitting in the drivers seat with the hat backwards, shorts to my shoes, and chain with a money sign to my stomach. Yup that would be me. lmfao my pics in my profile. He has 30 horns outside of the car at least.

Edited by PaulO2288

Did his mother beat his face when he was a baby?

If she did, she should have tried harder lol. Beast from da East was still louder and sounds incrdible to just about anyone, this guy was just a laugh to everyone. In one of his battles last year with beast and native the guy in the end playing the akon song, everyone booed him and said turn that garbagy tin can off lol