Second Skin Audio

Older Audiobahn Immortals

The 1st one out were from a different build house. I'm not sure if they were DD but I did hear that rumor too.

I had 2 of the originals next to 2 of the newer ones and didn't see any difference in the build. However once I put all 4 in a box and had a A4KDN to each, it was clear to see and smell the difference. The 2 newer ones locked up in about 15 sec during a bassrace run and the coils looked like a birds nest in the basket

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The 1st one out were from a different build house. I'm not sure if they were DD but I did hear that rumor too.

I had 2 of the originals next to 2 of the newer ones and didn't see any difference in the build. However once I put all 4 in a box and had a A4KDN to each, it was clear to see and smell the difference. The 2 newer ones locked up in about 15 sec during a bassrace run and the coils looked like a birds nest in the basket

I had 4 12's Immortals back in the day and it took so much abuse.. I think kimo has a pic of them that he may have to scan and throw it up on the web.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I had 4 12's Immortals back in the day and it took so much abuse.. I think kimo has a pic of them that he may have to scan and throw it up on the web.

Nah we didnt take any pictures of the immortal installs.....I got a pic of the xtreme 8's :lol:

I can't find the pictures of the ones I had. There buried in the computer somewhere. Oh well. The "DD" ones kicked ass Rick Logan had 2 A4KDN's on one 15. The 2 newer ones I had were junk.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

now that i think about it the immortals i had were probably abused like a iron crib baby. this was before i knew about clipping, setting gains on an amp and maintaining voltage. and they did the damn thing. i'd probably still be bumpin it while i build my new set up but UPS fucked it up when i had it shipped from home.