Personally I think Bush if a fucking retard. If you guys knew anything about the 9/11 attacks (Not saying you don't.). Most of the attackers weren't from Iraq. They were from Iran. So why are we fighting in Iraq, because Bush does what his daddy tells him to do.

IMHO I think that Bush should go through a month in Iraq just like every soldier over there now, and just like I did in 2004-2005. I think he would quickly change his mind about the way he is doing things. It's a damn waste for us to be over there.

When I was there, my battallion spent over $2.5 million to help rebuild schools, hospitals, sewer systems, factories, and training Iraqi soldiers in Baghdad. And what happened???? Damn near everything that we did to help them was destroyed. Schools were taken hostage and they used kids as leverage for us to release prisoners that we had captured for trafficking weapons or that were identified as insurgents against the U.S.. Hospitals were done the same way, some hospitals were taken over by the Madhi Millitia and used only for their soldiers that were injured or killed while fighting against my unit and the others that were there with us. The sewer systems that we rebuilt were used to hide roadside bombs and once again destroyed in an effort to kill U.S. soldiers. Factories were just blown up as a way of showing that we were not wanted there. Alot of the soldiers turned out just to be spies for the millitia and were either found to be killed by them for some reason or we found them dead after we killed them in a fight with the millitia, not knowing it was one of the guys we were training.

Some people did want us there and they did want our help. But alot of the time, insurgents would take the families of out supporters hostage and threaten to kill them if the man of the household did not swear his allegiance to the millitia and help them fight us.

I went through One year of hell over there for absolutly nothing. If they want to fight amongst themselves, I say let them do it. I could care less. The unit that I was in while I was in Iraq and right before I got out of the Army in Sept. of this year is right back over there now, and I still talk to alot of them. They tell me it hasn't changed one bit.  IT'S A FUCKING WASTE OF THEIR TIME AND OUR MONEY TO KEEP SOLDIERS IN IRAQ.

But this is just my opinion. And we all know opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, some just choose to show theirs.

I saw a documentary on TV about the war over there, alot of the soldiers pretty much say the same thing you just said.

And it's the 100% truth too. I'll talk to some of my buddies that are there now and see if I can get some videos of what really goes on there to post up. And to show what our living conditions are like. I have some pics somewhere of what it looked like when I was there. I'll find them and post them up somewhere. Prolly in here.

lol i agree but in terms of the politics we wont just leave.... lol if it was me i would have bombed them fucked them up real good in that week then done everything pretty much the same as bush until we found sadam... i bullet, thousands of pounds of jet fuel and a few days later every us citizen would have been out of that country

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer