i might just drop a few grand on a nice pair of HID's haha. nah. ill prolly get the diamond blues.

injineer.jpg

Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

Infinity Perfects 6.1-front

Infinity Perfects 5.1 -rear

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

i might just drop a few grand on a nice pair of HID's haha. nah. ill prolly get the diamond blues.

no need to drop a few grand, you could get someone to do a nice retrofit for you for about 200 plus parts. I have about $400 in parts and did most of the labor myself. and i have factory nissan hid in bixenon projectors.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

no need to drop a few grand, you could get someone to do a nice retrofit for you for about 200 plus parts. I have about $400 in parts and did most of the labor myself. and i have factory nissan hid in bixenon projectors.

yeah i was being phececious, i just wanna get my lamps and new headlights for 150 total, and im gonna do the work. it wont be hard, just change some things around

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

they are brighter but thats a shit load of glare :wacko:

their is glare because im running hids with out the projectors, you want no glare, buy me the crap to retro fit, otherwise Its not worth it for me to right now when I can spend money on my wall :D

Either way Im lighting up the road like a champ, and I dont see the glare, I see the road! B)

were can i get a h4 hi/lo hid conversion kit thats a real bright blue kinda like a iceberg blue thats bright enulf to see while drivein through rain but still blue enough to look kinda highclass lookin kinda like how steves looks in his hoe

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

were can i get a h4 hi/lo hid conversion kit thats a real bright blue kinda like a iceberg blue thats bright enulf to see while drivein through rain but still blue enough to look kinda highclass lookin kinda like how steves looks in his hoe

ebay.

now back to my problem,

will the diamond blues have enough light to brighten up the road, or will it be about like regular halogens?

audiofanatic, did you notice a big chanfge in brightness?

edit: im not trying to be an ass, i just want people to focus on my problems in the thread, and i did see some good name brand hid kits on ebay

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

For Real HIDS with FREE shipping check out:

http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?PageAc...&Category=2

HIDS IMO are WAY brighter than the Halogen counter-parts with 100W outputs. <<<LMAO

I roll with the 6000K HIDS, Love the Diamond blure color they output.

Just my 2 cents though. ;)

budget-50

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

For Real HIDS with FREE shipping check out:

http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?PageAc...&Category=2

HIDS IMO are WAY brighter than the Halogen counter-parts with 100W outputs. <<<LMAO

I roll with the 6000K HIDS, Love the Diamond blure color they output.

Just my 2 cents though. ;)

And not to mention their prices are ridiculous. $179 for replacement d2s bulbs. roffle i can get OEM philips bulbs for less than that

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived