if your looking for an 01 tahoe, I have a compleyte HID kit, blue, 6000K, ready to plug and play, paid $179, will sell complete, shipped for $85....5 minute insallation.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

• 3 weeks later...

Blue bulb pics vs hids..

These are the ferenheit bulbs that where in the caddy, the diamond blues where much more bluer then these ones.

Both wannabe blue bulbs

Posted Image

Cheap blue bulp on passenger side, HID on driver side (right side of picture)

Posted Image

HID vs Blue bulb output.. The hids are 35 watt, the blue bulb is 80 watt.

HID on left side of pic, blue bulb on right.

Posted Image

Wow, those are BLUE!!!

I was looking for these for my truck, I'll have to hear how tahoeman's turns out to see if I want them yet. For my truck it's the exact same pair for lows and highs, although I need to ask my buddy how he modified the foglight assembly on his truck to put his bulbs in his fog lights. On chevy 03's and up they have the fog lights below that use a bulb only chevrolet makes so I've heard, but we took his truck to a custom shop in town that grinded out "something" down there and got (If I remember correctly the 9006 in it) I should have been paying more attention to what he was doing but like an idiot I wasn't. :(

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Try searching for Tenrai lights, idk if they only make them for imports but i got them in my tacoma, and they are blue for only about 25 bucks a pair

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Try searching for Tenrai lights, idk if they only make them for imports

You might be right, I didn't find any for a 9006 or 9005 bulb. :(

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

who knows, i found mine at a local performance shop last set they had there, and they just happened to fit my application, so i mean i guess if u have an import your in good luck, but if not i guess your scrizzewed

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

i bought some hids off ebay for like 65 bucks and they have been working great so far, i bought them around feb. this year

Posted Image

Posted Image

though i dont really drive that car around too much so i havent had too much time with the hids. they look awesome though.

• 4 months later...

i finaly got some new bulbs... installed them in about 5 minutes. no camera anymore for pics. due to being stolen. they look good, but i need to adjust something to make them look better.

AND... my voltage dropped a little. from 14.6 to around 13.8, not sure if my electrical isnt used to them yet, or whats up. hopefully it will get better

injineer.jpg

Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

Infinity Perfects 6.1-front

Infinity Perfects 5.1 -rear

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

any suggestions as to why my electrical would go down so much just for headlights?

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

which lights did you end up getting?

euro dezigns 12000k highs and lows. twice as bright as before, with a nice blue tint, not sure if my electrical has a problem with them or not. it has been moving too much. it droped from 14.6 to around 13.8 and now its around 14.2

injineer.jpg

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

Archived