omg! what the fuck happend to u

LOL it's not funny what happened to you but it funny how he said it....I remember when I had second degree burns all over my chest back face and neck and for 2 weeks I was in the most misery of my life.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

damn that sucks!!! sorry to hear that happen to you. but "burning books with gas" wtf???

Wasnt using the gas and I think I will get it locked lol its all Aarons fault lol

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

I dont mean to go off topic. But about gaining wieght. Alot of protien, stay away from foods with alot of sugar (including soda!) Keep a constant workout routine and dont let your self quit cause you dont see gains right away. You will see a gain in the first maybe 2 weeks and it will look smaller or stay the same but you will get stronger without your muscles growing. They have to catch up. But keep a good diet while lifting and drink alot of water. Water will also help youl ook bigger. Im 6'5 227lbs with 6% body fat. Just my 2 cents pimpin

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i own a lawncare business, and it has sucked this summer.

not enough ppl have been callin, and its been too damn hot

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Alright here is the story, It was june 14th last year

I was burning school books and a gallon of gas was near by I didn't know about long story short the gas blew up and was on me while it was on fire I ran for about 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes to breathe(hot air riases if I would have breathed in the hot air it would have dehydratied my throat cause me to be unable to breathe) after that i jumped on the ground(by a fucking thorn bush) literally ripped off every piece of clothing got back to my house(was burning in back of my house) and dailled 911, i couldnt finish so I threw the phone to hang up i ran up to the shower got in cold water felt better then cumming, ran down dialed 911

got the fire dept here they came 20 minutes later ambulance(thanks philly for a great service) went to the hospital got inject with morphine more then enough to kill a horse, I was still feeling pain, then they brought out there big guns, Morphine DELOTA, got injected with that finally got put to sleep woke up next 15 days where hell(literally) and then the next few months were hell(literally) and now i am where I am at.

5-8 a bitch ass 150lbs I cant wait this summer I plan to get big ass shit because I hate being small once I research what to get I will go buy it

lmfao....that part was funny....but damn man you are lucky to be alive. that makes me not wanna ever play with fire again. now to the OP....i would do as stated above and try lawncare services or home depot/lowes. good luck man!

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Funny how you guys keep suggesting Lawn-care and the guy not only stated but show you pictures of why he can't work out in the sun :lol: . To the thread starter, sounds like your young (i.e. still in highschool) why not look for a co-op or paid internship? I work for a utility company in my city and every summer they hire high-school and college students for different internship postions. They pay pretty well and you get some real world work experiece other than stocking shelves or getting carts. If no co-op is avaliable then like some of the others have said look into places like Lowes/HomeDepo type of work. Some of these places have decent pay and benefits. Just my $.02 worth.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Fresh outta high school i just need something to hold me over to october for when I go into the eletrical union.

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters