Sundown Audio

2k6d Vs. Saz3000d

Team Bassick - Kimo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there actually has already been test on the 2 over on termpro and also there was a thread about it on ***, it is never conclusive EVER, so rather pointless. If you want a sundown get one if you want a Stetsom get one

there actually has already been test on the 2 over on termpro and also there was a thread about it on ***, it is never conclusive EVER, so rather pointless. If you want a sundown get one if you want a Stetsom get one

shhhhhh don't mention termpro. LOL

Yeah this is an old test but, new for some peephs on here. Definately a learning experience so worthy of doing again. I didn't see you post in the last thread which I was rather surprised about. I don't know anyone personaly besides elvis that runs Sundown. I know a lot of people do though, so "lets just put the curiousity to rest" really for a lot of us.

shhhhhh don't mention termpro. LOL

Yeah this is an old test but, new for some peephs on here. Definately a learning experience so worthy of doing again. I didn't see you post in the last thread which I was rather surprised about. I don't know anyone personaly besides elvis that runs Sundown. I know a lot of people do though, so "lets just put the curiousity to rest" really for a lot of us.

i still read everything just dont feel the need to get into debates anymore. Could link the many other test between the 2 but as stated theres always somethign someone on either side will say to discredit the other.

I've installed every amp sundown makes, and only seen a 2k6d but never had any hands on time with it so i couldnt really have an educated opinion on the 2.

Also when we do this test we are gonna have a lot peeps there sundown guys stetsom guys and maxsonic guys if we get mead out there fosegate guys to watch that way its unbias

i thought you guys where just going to mail the amps to king and let him video tape it? now everyone has to wait for a show?..lol this shit aint happening..and to start another thread just waisting more bandwidth..

Archived