Sundown Audio

2k6d Vs. Saz3000d

Team Bassick - Kimo

I'm not going to get into msrp or dollar per watt. I would if these both were of the shelf BB or CC type of products. each has some kind of price breakdown depending on who you talk to. I'll leave that to the prospective buyer to fish out the best price.

I also have no plans to run them at higher voltages. If you take Joe kid off the street, he won't be running 15+ volts. Hell he will be lucky to have a solid 12 volts.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

they're not $900. i got both of mine brand new cheaper than that. someone needs to take a chill pill...been snappin at everyone lately :wacko:

lol @ numerous mentions of 'the king' hahaha :P

LOL..bro im not snapping..im just talking..its hard to tell emotions thru the internet thats all..but also you cant just sit quiet and let people take you for fool and walk all over you..nothing wrong with barking a little bro..dont be scared..lol by the way from the *** guys i was quoted $859 for brand new.

hey while yall are at it i would like to see some good solid numbers on the stetsom 7k as well if yall could arrange that.

Definately possible....

right now we're trying to establish what exactly are the test criterias.

any specifics you were looking for?

is that why your pushing stetsom so hard because you sell them?..lol shit all makes sense now..lol ANYWAYS

you can also get a hifonics bxi 2607d for around $500 but does that make it a better buy then the $850 sundown3k amp? people just keep forgetting its not quantity but quality..

i dont sell them i can! if i like someone on here i can hook them up but i send most str8 to the dealer!

i push them so hard cause i fell in love with the amps i was lucky i got to play with one for a month befor i bought them there solid proven amps i dont like when people try to rag on them mostly cause it aint true alot of what is said about them is read from another fourm somewhere i am a stetsom user i know what my amp like dislikes and what it will do all day just like a sundown guy and rf guy or a maxxsonic's guy

thay have had serious time with there amps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Definately possible....

right now we're trying to establish what exactly are the test criterias.

any specifics you were looking for?

i say output number 1 and we dont need to drop ether amp below 1 ohm

number 2 current draw

number 3 efficancy

and if need be 4 thd %

well i really hope this gets done, and if its proven stetsom does what claikms are then i will be the first to say ok you were right and stetson does what it claims and can suggests it to few folks if it fits there application..

its already been proven a few times but we will prove it here to for fun ;)

well NOT have used either amp ( but i just bought a sundown ) If I key word I where going to compete in the lanes i think i wouldnt want any thing other then a ste amp in my ride they look compact(sorta ) and i think they do what they say they will do BUT for a eveyday user i think Sundown is the way to go . Now i DIDNT say that you couldnt compeate with a sundown and i didnt say ste wasnt for daily use.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well NOT have used either amp ( but i just bought a sundown ) If I key word I where going to compete in the lanes i think i wouldnt want any thing other then a ste amp in my ride they look compact(sorta ) and i think they do what they say they will do BUT for a eveyday user i think Sundown is the way to go . Now i DIDNT say that you couldnt compeate with a sundown and i didnt say ste wasnt for daily use.

There are many more people running Sundown on the street than stetsom, but I think it is partially because Sundown is alot more well known that Stetsom...at least to people who aren't competitors. I would like to get a long term review for a Stetsom amp from someone who is running a normal system daily. I have noticed alot of people using stetsom say they are using it in thier daily vehicle, but really drive it once a week, or only to bassrace shows.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived