I can't believe how big this thread is getting.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

chinese food ftmfl http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif , i made my truck smell like burnt mustard for a week cause of that shit, and pizza does me the same way, lol for april fools next yr someone needs to break a stink bomb i someones speakerbox and when they start to play it the hole car starts to fukin stink

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I was on a forum and the dude wrote an article eating a new taco bell borito, and his stomach hurt real bad, and he said it was so good, so he was taking a shit on the toilet while eating the borrito at the same time.

fucking price less

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I was on a forum and the dude wrote an article eating a new taco bell borito, and his stomach hurt real bad, and he said it was so good, so he was taking a shit on the toilet while eating the borrito at the same time.

fucking price less

i think at one point or another everyone has eaten while on the toilet

Archived