Celica Build - Soundstream/alphasonik

• 2 months later...

small update...only got 2 pics out of it lol. he's gotta come back, had to pick his bro up from school so i might have more pics tonight.

Posted Image

first fitment with everything in

Posted Image

from the outside. everything is just about wired up, so it's just some panel work to do. fill in those gaps by the seat, and do some sanding before we wrap it in either vinyl or suede-type fabric.

throw some tint on that back glass. looks nice though.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ty ty :) yeah he's gonna get his windows tinted eventually. he doesnt live in a bad area really, but i used concrete board screws that you use for the board you put down before you tile on the subs and amp. it's a square bit instead of a flat/screw/star bit. so...they wont have any real luck getting it. and the box is screwed down also so they cant yank the whole thing.

the panel is here now, so when it's not annoyingly hot out ima work on it. sand it and trim it up a tad. solidify the port. basically a lot of small touch-ups. got to hear it yesterday too. only have 500 watts on each sub till he gets a better alternator cuz i dont wanna be responsible for his alt takin a shit on him. figured he'd be ok with 500 on each. but WOW it sounds pretty nice. i'm impressed to be honest. but when he gets a new one i'll adjust it to 700 to 800 ish per sub

• 1 year later...

Archived