dont worry man, he eiter needs pepto bismol or some pu$$y and he'll stop barking like a dog in heat..lol

david is a cool guy ive met him before, i just dont understand how if i have plenty of knowledge with the item then i am a noob with it, i never said ive ran superchips or anything cause i havnt, ive ran sct because from my research they are the best....and have been the best for me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

david is a cool guy ive met him before, i just dont understand how if i have plenty of knowledge with the item then i am a noob with it, i never said ive ran superchips or anything cause i havnt, ive ran sct because from my research they are the best....and have been the best for me

phuck it man..lol if hes having a bad day let him take care of it in his own way..i wouldnt take shit anyone says he to heart..

A&W your pretty Ignorant man, I got me some pussy this morning and I do need some pepto to deal with most of your worthless post whoring BS.

logan, does your dad have the chip or do you?, how about your brothers is that yours too or is that your brothers?

I have run multiple chips NONE gave me better gas milage, DID you even read what Kevin said or did you just read what you wanted to read, sometimes you have to read the whole thread before making a comment not just the first post.

the one i saw was not even a "chip" it was just a resistor looking thing. should i stay away or look into different stuff. plus i cant find an intake for my '93 cadillac fleetwood brougham 5.7l v8

DO NOT buy the resistor. its a worthless pos....(like some people on here :D )
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

A&W your pretty Ignorant man, I got me some pussy this morning and I do need some pepto to deal with most of your worthless post whoring BS.

logan, does your dad have the chip or do you?, how about your brothers is that yours too or is that your brothers?

I have run multiple chips NONE gave me better gas milage, DID you even read what Kevin said or did you just read what you wanted to read, sometimes you have to read the whole thread before making a comment not just the first post.

i have a sct chip on my f-150 too, my dad has the chip, but im the one that got it for him, and its my brothers truck but everything on it i have re-searched and looked into, just because i dont have it dosnt mean i dont know what it does, what it has done, what its capable of and how it works.....sct is the best by far imo ESPECIALLY for diesels, my brother DOES have one of the fastes 6.4ls in california and my dad didnt even want the extra power just wanted better mileage because of the driving he does and BOTH of them saw better mileage from the tuner/chip alone (its a chip/outlook monitor so call it what you will)

you may have ran some chips, i know some dont increase mileage, but these have custom tunes...one of the few manufacturers that offer custom tuning to work for your specific needs and get the most out of your engine and trans with what you have....you actually talk to the manufacturer and tell them exactly what you need and they send it too you via email and you upload it all by yourself (i do it, and im quite good at it, i have alot of experience with sct products), i am not saying i have all this knowledge im sure str8 can walk all over top of me in most instances but im not by any means going to let someone say im un-knowledgable in sct products or in diesel products especially the 6.0 and 6.4 because without me and the work i have done through research and talking with other shops (making sure i kno what i was talking about) my brother wouldnt have one of the fastest 6.4ls in cali and soon to be in the us

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you cant make more HP and get better Gas milage at the same time doesnt work that way.

i see your point with more power and more mpg...i do and understand it because when i first looked into chips and making his truck faster......(edit)

well then maybe our trucks are magical because i saw almost a full mpg gain and they both saw 1.5-3 mpg depending on the tune....yet agian im not talking out of my ass because it seems everyone on smd thinks i do, i HAVE experience with these products or else i wouldnt have taken the time to write everything

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

cry me a river man

yeah I can see now your about at your limit, first poster in the history of SMD to reach his post limit for the day, lets see here how many posts a day should we let the whore have, I say 0 but who I am, just a nobody Admin who is tired of seeing worthless BS posted almost everywhere.

Archived