• 2 weeks later...

lol you never did post any videos... kinda disappointed, followed the build scene the 3 dc 15's.

but it looks amazing. even the 3 15's, me loves how u did that.

but i still think u should of posted a video or two.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lol you never did post any videos... kinda disappointed, followed the build scene the 3 dc 15's.

but it looks amazing. even the 3 15's, me loves how u did that.

but i still think u should of posted a video or two.

ooooh.... burn.... Man, I am going to get some video of this up one of these days. If not soon, I will get some up when I finish this blazer build... We have an ongoing competition, and when I finish building his truck to be louder than mine.......It's on again!!!!

Thanks for being a loyal fan of the Sausage!! When I finally get some sausage stickers made up, you will be sure to get one in the mail..

Same to solo x18 - another loyal fan who brings this topic back from the depths every now and then to tell me how bad I am at taking video...... I will get stickers soon.... In fact, I need to post up a topic right now to get some serious artwork done. :rolleyes:

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

ooooh.... burn.... Man, I am going to get some video of this up one of these days. If not soon, I will get some up when I finish this blazer build... We have an ongoing competition, and when I finish building his truck to be louder than mine.......It's on again!!!!

Thanks for being a loyal fan of the Sausage!! When I finally get some sausage stickers made up, you will be sure to get one in the mail..

Same to solo x18 - another loyal fan who brings this topic back from the depths every now and then to tell me how bad I am at taking video...... I will get stickers soon.... In fact, I need to post up a topic right now to get some serious artwork done. :rolleyes:

lol no problem, but still u gotta get some videos up...

maybe soon. plzzzzz :)

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where are tha vids :search::search:

x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived