Can't Stop Playin This Song

yea i cant wait.

day 3 no jeezy....

Im gonna txt him chainmail all day til he does it :angry:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Guest Dylan Dude
maybe to people like you that fear gut wrenching low bass :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol I think you are tuned way too low cuz if 35 hz isn't low enough for you, then only like 5% of all rap songs will be low enough for you.

lol I think you are tuned way too low cuz if 35 hz isn't low enough for you, then only like 5% of all rap songs will be low enough for you.

you think wrong n00b

Im tuned to 27 and the car peaks very low

just about all of the rap that I like gets off with my low tune

Edited by Pitbullx

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

im waitin son.

workin on the box now...jacob updated me today, hopefully the subs will be ready to ship out in a week or two. tho david might beat me to it. ima do it anyway tho B)

EDIT: i like mine tuned low also...i'm aimin for 31-32 hz on this setup.

Edited by ExpoSport

song gots this up tempo rowdy just get u moving to the beat slam to it..
For some reason this song just hasn't done anything for me. Although, Put On didn't do anything for me until listening for a while [at 2:49 is when is start my demos now hehehe] maybe in time

when u have alot of power anything sounds good and pop it 4 pimp slams 4 me