F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

So whats mine :blush::wacko: I'm confused. :mellow:

edit: I guess mine is just a really big box that takes up half of my car.

idk man.

when (if) dustin ever gets his half wall done then we can compare it to someone elses truck that just has a box in it.

the way i think of it if u cut a wall in half at ur house then u dont have a wall. u have a divider

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Can we get this build going already?

5 Fuckin pages of nothing, :angry: I don't care what UPS dropped off, I want to see some progress, not pictures of you doing everything but build a system <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

5 Fuckin pages of nothing, :angry: I don't care what UPS dropped off, I want to see some progress, not pictures of you doing everything but build a system <_<

sorry its not coming along as fast as you guys would like, but unlike alot of other people here i work everyday, from 5 in the morning to 5 - 6 at night. sorry if i dont have time ti really do anything or feel like doing anything build wise after a hard days work.

and im not in an office somewhere with A/C or selling something in a store, im busting my ass in the hot sun. no saying that you dont do the same Bill, or meade or anyone else, but i just usually dont feel like building. most of my equipment is here, and i was just told today that my amplifier is fixed, and all i need to do is pay for it now.

Pstone11 your woofer will be shipped tommorow more then likely broham. ill PM your tracking number.

5 Fuckin pages of nothing,

im a supporting member, and im about to send more money to meade to try and keep everything running smoothly as far as bandwith goes.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

x2.

and as far as you working your ass off unlike most other people here....dude ive been working 5-6 days a week 10 hours a day in hot ass fucking fab shop for almost 2 years. i don't wanna hear your bitchin. i think i speak for everyone on smd when i say this......if your gonna start a build thread....fucking build something. if you don't plan on building anything because your tired and just buy a bunch of gear thats cool at least your buying shit but don't start a build thread and only build a frame of a "half wall" then tear it down. /rant

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

x2.

and as far as you working your ass off unlike most other people here....dude ive been working 5-6 days a week 10 hours a day in hot ass fucking fab shop for almost 2 years. i don't wanna hear your bitchin. i think i speak for everyone on smd when i say this......if your gonna start a build thread....fucking build something. if you don't plan on building anything because your tired and just buy a bunch of gear thats cool at least your buying shit but don't start a build thread and only build a frame of a "half wall" then tear it down. /rant

well, if someone dont like how quickly i do things, then dont look.

ill build at my convience not everyone elses.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well, if someone dont like how quickly i do things, then dont look.

ill build at my convience not everyone elses.

but ur not really building.

and besides if u wanna make a thread make one once u got some work done. also how may build threads do u have, theres gotta be at least 5 that have nothing done in them

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

but ur not really building.

and besides if u wanna make a thread make one once u got some work done. also how may build threads do u have, theres gotta be at least 5 that have nothing done in them

how many current build threads do i have??

not 5.

like i said, if you dont like the pace im going at, then dont look.

EDIT: i have work done. ive bought most of the stuff i need to finish this build, i just havent had a chance to actualy build the enclosure yet.

if you wanna come down and build it for me with all your free time your more then welcome to.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i exaggerated a little wit the 5 build thread but perhaps u remember this 14 pg monster

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=20512

u put the box that the truck came wit on a platform which loox like it took 10 mins to make. u installed a battery and an alt. which really doesnt take alot of time. (the alt porlly takes the longest)

and u held a piece of wood where ur wall was supposed to be.

then u made this build thread which is basically wut u were gonna do in the other one and yet no work has come out of it

now i will gladly build ur stuff except ur truck will look a little funny with an empty box sittin in it for a couple years. how many times has ur idea changed? 4 18 lvl5's. 2 18 lvl 5's. 2 18 BTL's. *sigh*

so once u get some work done feel fre to post pics of wut the ups man brought and then promptly show us wut u did with it. then we will be happy. even if we gotta wait we will be satified to see work bein done

u understand wut im sayin?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i exaggerated a little wit the 5 build thread but perhaps u remember this 14 pg monster

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=20512

u put the box that the truck came wit on a platform which loox like it took 10 mins to make. u installed a battery and an alt. which really doesnt take alot of time. (the alt porlly takes the longest)

and u held a piece of wood where ur wall was supposed to be.

then u made this build thread which is basically wut u were gonna do in the other one and yet no work has come out of it

now i will gladly build ur stuff except ur truck will look a little funny with an empty box sittin in it for a couple years. how many times has ur idea changed? 4 18 lvl5's. 2 18 lvl 5's. 2 18 BTL's. *sigh*

so once u get some work done feel fre to post pics of wut the ups man brought and then promptly show us wut u did with it. then we will be happy. even if we gotta wait we will be satified to see work bein done

u understand wut im sayin?

that 14 page "monster" as you call it, was no fault of my own.

i didnt have any updates so i stopped posting and it got lost. you found it, good for you. i didnt feellike looking at it.

i didnt make the platform, i got it from chevy boy with the silverado and threw a few additions to make it work in the F-150 how i wanted to.

whats going on now is pretty much why the thread was 14 pages long.

/rant/thread/my posting.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

that 14 page "monster" as you call it, was no fault of my own.

i didnt have any updates so i stopped posting and it got lost. you found it, good for you. i didnt feellike looking at it.

i didnt make the platform, i got it from chevy boy with the silverado and threw a few additions to make it work in the F-150 how i wanted to.

whats going on now is pretty much why the thread was 14 pages long.

/rant/thread/my posting.

so u did even less work than i thought.

but i do think that it grew so big because of u... not doing anything. alot of the comments are where's the pics, get to buildin etc...

i admire that u have these wonderful ideas but it would be alot better if sumthin ever got done.

im not tryin to be a jackass and i know it sounds that way but u take alot of shit on this site and i am just tryin to get it through ur head, that its ur lack of actual work that makes everyone angry at ur threads.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build