A friend of mine is a dumb piece of shit and she steals ALL the time... and when i say steal i dont mean like a $4 piece of shit that you want but just dont want to pay $4 for.. i mean like she goes shopping but steals everything... like fills her giant ass purse up with THOUSANDS of dollars worth of clothes jewelry and accessories.... anyways... she was going shopping in a liquor store (granted shes only 16) and she thought she was sly cuz she stole over $200 worth of liquor. So her dumb ass self goes back in a few days later and tries it again.. this time she gets caught.

does anyone know what kind of punishment shes going to be getting when she goes to court? Note, shes 16, no previous criminal background.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Unfortunetly she probbly won't get to much.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

she wont get shit shes only 16....lucky shes not 17...i got all my charges on me wiped soon as i turned 16. she will prolly get some community service MAYBE probation.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

A friend of mine is a dumb piece of shit and she steals ALL the time... and when i say steal i dont mean like a $4 piece of shit that you want but just dont want to pay $4 for.. i mean like she goes shopping but steals everything... like fills her giant ass purse up with THOUSANDS of dollars worth of clothes jewelry and accessories.... anyways... she was going shopping in a liquor store (granted shes only 16) and she thought she was sly cuz she stole over $200 worth of liquor. So her dumb ass self goes back in a few days later and tries it again.. this time she gets caught.

does anyone know what kind of punishment shes going to be getting when she goes to court? Note, shes 16, no previous criminal background.

You just described all the broke ass bitches at my school lol

you can get juvi for stealing depending on the judge and what area she lives...If she steals as much as you say, she deserves it...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yep this dumbass i went to school with got fired from his job and went back and stole a shirt...........the buzzer went off and they did not even chase him they already had all his info... lmao he got probation and community service hours.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my friends gought caught for that and were on probation and like a $500 fine. all they took was a bottle of vodka, one guy was 16, other was 17. so ya. not too bad i don't think

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain