Does Memphis Still Make These?

pervitizm

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2581

I think these would go great for my front doors in the suburban, yet I can't find anything about them off of Memphis's offical website.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

They are gone..off the 08 lineup...few shops have them in stock..I am trying to get a couple pairs for myself now through my rep.

Damn that sucks. I'll go by my memphis dealer sometime this week and see if he has them still in stock.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

• 3 weeks later...

well ill talk to my buddie and if anyone needs some let me know and ill see if i cant help yall get the speakers you want....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived