Sonic Electronix

How Much Of A Difference Would You Think If Any?

Here is my basic setup I have now, looking to see what you think the difference will be after all my new stuff is in.

Currently in my 02 Tahoe:

3 MMatts 12"s P2.5's in a very nice custom box actually made by MMatts themselves! (nice for living in WPB at the time)

1 MMatts D1100.2 amp (running @ 2.6ohm for "ABOUT" 210watts per sub

POS head deck made by panasonic

HU powered Pioneers in all doors

NEW SETUP

2 Fi Audio BL 18's (fully loaded)

Making box custom for my tahoe and tuned for these speakers (still in the process of figuring this out)

1 AQ2200D amp for 1100RMS watts for each 18

2 yellow top batts in rear, 140AMP alt from GM that I got for nothing, and works GREAT! (14.1-14.6 idle)

JL A4300 for door speakers

6.5" Components for fronts (havent decided which ones yet)

pioneer for my rears but now getting real power from the amp

with the new sub and MUCH MORE power, the bass hit should be harder right? Dont get me wrong, my 3 12's freaking hit really hard for what they are, but im looking for just insane car shaking now, and am hoping the 2 18'S will get me this. Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Here is my basic setup I have now, looking to see what you think the difference will be after all my new stuff is in.

Currently in my 02 Tahoe:

3 MMatts 12"s P2.5's in a very nice custom box actually made by MMatts themselves! (nice for living in WPB at the time)

1 MMatts D1100.2 amp (running @ 2.6ohm for "ABOUT" 210watts per sub

POS head deck made by panasonic

HU powered Pioneers in all doors

NEW SETUP

2 Fi Audio BL 18's (fully loaded)

Making box custom for my tahoe and tuned for these speakers (still in the process of figuring this out)

1 AQ2200D amp for 1100RMS watts for each 18

2 yellow top batts in rear, 140AMP alt from GM that I got for nothing, and works GREAT! (14.1-14.6 idle)

JL A4300 for door speakers

6.5" Components for fronts (havent decided which ones yet)

pioneer for my rears but now getting real power from the amp

with the new sub and MUCH MORE power, the bass hit should be harder right? Dont get me wrong, my 3 12's freaking hit really hard for what they are, but im looking for just insane car shaking now, and am hoping the 2 18'S will get me this. Thanks

Don't waste your money getting it fully loaded if you are only going to give them 1100 watts each.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Man i hate buying equipment then finding out i should have went another route :blink:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

if your doing that you bought the wrong subs imo

well, i'll see what it is like with the 1 amp, power these 2 subs and if it fu*king knocks, I'll get 2 more 18"s and use another ad2200d amp to power these 2. Time will tell. I more then likely wont get my BL's for another 1-2 weeks (I just ordered them yesterday, so I have no idea how long it takes to get them) I'll start out with 2, and go up from there. On going projects are always fun.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'll start out with 2, and go up from there. On going projects are always fun.

yea they are i started out with 2 18s and i ended up with 4 too :ph34r:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

huge difference in output :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio