How Many People Have Hade To Stop Driving There Regular Daily Vehicle Because Of Gas Prices?

i can go a little over 200 miles on 40$ with my 2.5 V6. Not bad but the ways gas prices keep rising im gonna have to start looking for a motorcycle or a shitty 4 cyl <_< I would prefer the motorcycle B)

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

I spend about $60 every 2 weeks now but my cars a cavalier. I should have my silverado running soon and i have a feeling its either gonna sit allot or get sold

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Well since I just paid off my car not too long ago, I decided to get a motorcycle. I got an 08 Honda CBR 600 RR, 4.8 gallons, with a 0.9 gallon reserve, and at close to 50 mpg, it beats my 77 Nova. But since I live in Ohio, I'll still have to use the Nova in the rain, and I wont even drive that in the winter, but its ok, I'm at college then and don't drive when I'm there anyways...

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

well, my license is suspendedso that doesnt count haha...But my parents just got 2 new cars...My mom got a Honda Fit and my step dad got a honda civic 4 beater, both 08 models....

Then my mom made my step dad switch vehicles so now he's drivin around that tiny ass Fit LMFAO :D

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I like the bicycle idea,but I live in the stcks.

10 miles to alittle shit town and 20 to a little bigger shit town for work.

20 miles to and from work = alittle over $14 a day just to get to and from work.

Not ot mention trips to the dump and hualing shit.

I am actually better off get a car and a new job.

Yes under the circumstances I need to change jobs if I can't use the truck.

I guess thats why I'm so pissed.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i use bout $20 a day to and from work in gas. I use 70-100 on weekend cruising on gas.

The 4x4 5.3 Silverado isn't the most fuel efficient thing in the world. I'm getting another full sized truck in a few months but it's going to be 2wd and have a v6

i use bout $20 a day to and from work in gas. I use 70-100 on weekend cruising on gas.

The 4x4 5.3 Silverado isn't the most fuel efficient thing in the world. I'm getting another full sized truck in a few months but it's going to be 2wd and have a v6

I'm a chevy guy too.

Have you checked out the full size toyota or is it a nissan.

I have heard some good things about witch everone it is.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

full size and v-6 arents the greatest combination neither.

Edited by ChevyBoy
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

full size and v-6 arents the greatest combination neither.

slightly better on gas than the 5.3 v8 i have now. and the fact that i'm getting it for $4k and only 100k miles on it, I should be alright :)

I'm a big guy and I NEEEEEEEED a full sized truck to fit my big ass in. A car just won't cut it.

slightly better on gas than the 5.3 v8 i have now. and the fact that i'm getting it for $4k and only 100k miles on it, I should be alright :)

I'm a big guy and I NEEEEEEEED a full sized truck to fit my big ass in. A car just won't cut it.

i had a 4.3l in my truck and the people with the 5.7 were getting better gas mileage than me.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg