Sundown Audio

Which Amp Will Be Better For The Price.asap

byron2817

I have never bought from this person. so I accept no responsibility.

Ask him if he has the bass knob. 300 shipped and its alittle scratched.

Good deal

i saw it when he posted it, but i found it hard to believe it was bnib with the scratches the amp had and the birth sheet torn. new products dont usually look like that new in box

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I haven't used the Hifonics stuff personally.

I do not feel they have the quality of the Rockford products.

I looked at there site and it was very vague.

I could not fin a fuse rating on it.

But it claims 2600 watts at 1 ohm and its only 17 inches long. I'm skeptical of it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

well there selling me a Kicker zx1500 for $350 and a RF t10001bd for $350.which one should i get.is going to power my 15" FI ssd at 1ohm

If you are going to spend $350, I think you should add ten of dollars and get a Sundown 1500. Don't get me wrong, the RF T10001bd is a awesome amp but the Sundown is better for the money. The Sundown will be easier on your electrical too... Plus you could run it a .5 ohms although i wouldn't do it every day.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

I just wanted to post my input on the whole kicker thing as I ran my kx2500.1 at 1ohm on my hd3c for about a month with the gains still set right and it didn't overheat and din't go into protect once now that has been said I DO NOT recomend running an amp rated for 2ohms at 1ohm over runnnig an amp that is rated for 1ohm more than likely you will becloser to the 2-3 ohm range after impendence rise and such I really won't be able to tell you if it would work or not because kicker amps are fucking fussy when it comes to running at 1ohm some will do it with no problems and others will laugh at you and shut off I hope this post help you some

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

The fuse rating is something you can use 80% of the time to know if an amp can make rated power.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived