So i just sold my 360 for insurance money, only to find out that they are holding my lisence for another 5 months...thanks DMV u cock suckers...

So i thought, well, I'll just get a PS3 cuz i wanted a blu ray player and free online gaming is a +...

I also wanted it to be backwards compatible (BC) cuz i have a shit load of ps2 games (and my PS2 is broken)...

Now I cant find a single fucking ps3 that is BC, all i can find is the shitty watered down 40 gig...

I find NO 80 gigs anywhere..ive called countless stores...

So for all of u 60 gig owners i truely am jealous :angry:

/rant

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

does anything on ebay offer warranties? Because I kinda want to be insured if I get a faulty PS3 down the road...

Eclipse cd7000

i had 90 ps2 games when i got my backwards compatible ps3, i dont think ive ever put 1 game in the ps3

i guess im getting a little carried away... if i want a ps2 i could buy 1 for cheap at a flea market...I just find it rather frustrating I guess...

I just think that if they really plan on being the dominant platform, it may be in their best interest to incorporate the technology in one of them...I guess i will get a 40 gig one...but besides losing 2 usb drives and the BC, are there any differences?

Eclipse cd7000

i guess im getting a little carried away... if i want a ps2 i could buy 1 for cheap at a flea market...I just find it rather frustrating I guess...

I just think that if they really plan on being the dominant platform, it may be in their best interest to incorporate the technology in one of them...I guess i will get a 40 gig one...but besides losing 2 usb drives and the BC, are there any differences?

nope no other differences , sony did it in order to drop production cost and shave off that 100 bucks to the consumer a while back.

i had 90 ps2 games when i got my backwards compatible ps3, i dont think ive ever put 1 game in the ps3

same here. i had an ass load. but not worried about playin em cuz when i got my PS2, i never played PS1 games. so i'm not missin out

80gb metal gear solid 4 edition comes out june 12th if you can wait.

Probably want to pre-order it somewhere though.

June 12 was 5 days ago homie...i looked everywhere and nobody even knows when they're getting more shipments...Id easily camp out for one of those...

Eclipse cd7000