I have searched and searched and i cant find how much a sound ticket would be in Oakland, Michigan can you guys help me out on this. ive asked a cop and he said "why don't you find out" and then i just left.

What a way for an officer to "serve" the public. I would of got his badge number and made a few calls. He could of at least given you the law codes and told you where to look them up online or something. Hell I was in jacksonville last night and at subway. A jacksonville police officer was inline ahead of me and we had a very long discussion about using tasers, officer liability, suspect rights , rules they have to follow when using tasers, etc... Very informative discussion and a really nice guy. More cops need to be like that dude.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

What a way for an officer to "serve" the public. I would of got his badge number and made a few calls. He could of at least given you the law codes and told you where to look them up online or something. Hell I was in jacksonville last night and at subway. A jacksonville police officer was inline ahead of me and we had a very long discussion about using tasers, officer liability, suspect rights , rules they have to follow when using tasers, etc... Very informative discussion and a really nice guy. More cops need to be like that dude.

Most cops around here are like that but only the older ones coincidently, the younger ones think "Oh look at me I have a badge and a gun, I'm better than you!"

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Most cops around here are like that but only the older ones coincidently, the younger ones think "Oh look at me I have a badge and a gun, I'm better than you!"

i agree.. i got stopped by a older dude and i was honest and he let me off.. let just put it this way, if he wanted to, he could have charged me with a shit load of stuff, throw my ass behind bars, and impound my shit.. but he let me off..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I have searched and searched and i cant find how much a sound ticket would be in Oakland, Michigan can you guys help me out on this. ive asked a cop and he said "why don't you find out" and then i just left.

And they wonder why the dont get any respect

yea cops around here are assholes thats why i don't like them but there are a few nice ones that actually help you and stuff because they are at my house a lot because my neighbors hate me and try to get me in trouble for my quads when i ride on private property.

my ticket was over 50 feet and cost 140$

-Drew

Was this in Michigan or where your at?