I fish quite a bit for pretty much everything. i live in michigan so there is alot of lakes everywhere you go. Do quite a bit of ice fishing too, the cool thing is we bring a case and the ice keeps it cold so no need for a cooler. we had a senior skip day back in may and about 30 of us just went out fishing the hole day.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

HAHA ya bass boats do start to get expensive after a while

The boat is fine, it's all the other stuff to compete. Makes my weekends look cheap.

I watched him rig up some 50 dollar lure and snap it off in the 1st cast just 2 rig up another and do it again :lol: I missed the time he took the girlfriend out and forgot to strapped the rods to the deck and lost 5-6 of them going across the water at 70mph -_-

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Living close to Lake Erie, my father and I fish a lot. Mostly pearch, bluegill, crappie, walleye.... bass... and the sheephead that I never intend to catch...

As a matter of fact, we are leaving Friday, flying waaayyy up into Canada on one of those small 4 person planes that can land on water... (I can only take 40 lbs of gear...) and we will fish for a week and be back next Friday. But I can't wait, it seems like it is going to be a lot of fun! We're going to catch whatever we can, hopefully we'll get some of those monster pike too.

Just throw the lure and reel it in, and recast...

Sometimes I get lazy and just throw a bobber out there with a minnow on the hook.

This is the biggest fishing I've ever done though....

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

The boat is fine, it's all the other stuff to compete. Makes my weekends look cheap.

I watched him rig up some 50 dollar lure and snap it off in the 1st cast just 2 rig up another and do it again :lol: I missed the time he took the girlfriend out and forgot to strapped the rods to the deck and lost 5-6 of them going across the water at 70mph -_-

I cant stand loosing exspensive lures ive lost a lot of them in the past and am trying to not keep loosing them

Since we got a fishing thread going what rod and reel does everyone use im using a Daiwa Certate Series reel on a G- Loomis IMX series rod

I cought the biggest fish of my life on a tiny Zebco with 8lb test.

After fighting it in for 30 minutes, I got it close enough for my dad to net it, and as he went to get it, and my line snapped :(

To this day, that was the biggest live fish I've ever seen.

Oh, and for the record, I prefer bass over bass.

(the sound vs the fish)

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

go to the lake and crank that bass up.. to give those bass a nice ground pounding, water splashing beat to flopp to the top of the water..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I'm more of the beer drinkin type, I'll put a weight on the line, no hook and have a good ol time.

Buddy of mine fishes pro, we compare our stupid hobbies, and so far, my bass is cheaper then his bass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your a funny ass guy! for some reason i pictured that in my head when i read that

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/