Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
and tbh crysis will take a massive dump on that card in any maxed gfx and res above 1280x1024....trust me....my 8800gts 640 with a 2.13 to 3.13ghz OC on a c2d and I could only play maxed gfx with AA on at 35-40fps 1280x1024 I would like to play at 100+fps

It'd be even better if Crysis weren't so shittily coded.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted
It'd be even better if Crysis weren't so shittily coded.

Yup I tried playing online and uninstalled after about 5 minutes I lagged like a whore (NOT FPS EITHER) the online gameplya blows get cod4 or some other game with highend gfx....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted
71.4 C is the Max Temp (Intel: Q9450)

I use Everest to monitor all my temperatures while overclocking and as far as getting that 100% cpu usage on a quad core (or any chip for that matter) I use Prime95. If you have an unstable overclock, you'll find out while running that program.

Sorry if you feel I am talking down to you btw, I just don't know how much oc'ing you have done. I just recently got into the oc'ing game and I have found those programs to help a lot. Head over to Overclock.net and check out similar builds. They are pretty cool over there and have some great info. I mostly check out the water cooled setups, people go off on some of their systems.

Edit: Changed SuperPi to Prime95...Linked the wrong program originally

I believe the 790i boards have built in temperature sensors for the processor and in that case us NVmonitor thats what I use on my 680i.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted
and tbh crysis will take a massive dump on that card in any maxed gfx and res above 1280x1024....trust me....my 8800gts 640 with a 2.13 to 3.13ghz OC on a c2d and I could only play maxed gfx with AA on at 35-40fps 1280x1024 I would like to play at 100+fps

i'm still gonna try it :D if i gotta i'll get a second or better card

 

 

Posted (edited)

I use to really be in to gaming playing cal-main and invite but now I just don't really like gaming anymore....it's boring and I got tired of spending money to upgrade my pc every year or so.

edit: that was post 1,337 for me LOL

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...