Mids And Highs To Keep Up With 140+db's

00cex

the 10's have been out for quite sometime. so have the 12", 15" and the 18" ones. we have had them for a few monthes at the shop i work for. O2 is known for clarity. just about everyone in my area is running O2 for there highs.

Yeah I know but im talking about when the 10"s were just coming out. I was going to put them in my doors 2 in each front door for vocals but I ended up not. I would use those or EV's anyday too. Both are extremely clear and loud!

Reinke what part of Ohio are you from?

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

My Front stage has no problem keeping up with the 40's and did very well in the X in the 50's

Look them up in my 250 build. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks Kingsuv and reinke what shop do you work at? I need to find a dealer for them or see if any of my sponsors carry them

Maxx-link

Thanks Kingsuv and reinke what shop do you work at? I need to find a dealer for them or see if any of my sponsors carry them

roadquake. we are right by parmatown mall.

----reference's----

meade916

I have well over rated power to my components. Hell I even get a teenie weenie bit of voltage drop(like .5 drop) from running my mid/highs and thats all I have at the moment. Im running 2 comps(kappa perfect 6.1s) per side on my amp, just adjusted them by ear and its hella clean. Its rated at 450rms x 2 at 2 ohms unsure if it really does that. Who cares tho. More than enough power. Might add another set of comps in and drop the ohm load a bit more. Stable down to 1 ohm.

Anyways yeah. Just work with lots of clean power and you will be fine.

Head Unit: Alpine IVA-w505 with 120gig Ipod.

Mids and Highs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1s all around.

Mids and Highs Amp: Hifonics ZXi1008

Sub: HDC315 alum.

Sub Amp: SAZ3000D

1/0 All around. Powermaster Batts.

2004 Trailblazer LS

Thanks everyone

Maxx-link