• 2 weeks later...

compressors are gonna only get you to 200 psi or maybe a little more, to hop you gonna need dual port airbags and 12 valves ( 3 valves per corner, 2 fill and 1 dump ) if you really want to hop , get conti-techs dual 3/4'' port bags and run some 3/4'' fill valves, run 3/4'' hydraulic hose, and instead of compressors , get a nitrogen bottle and you can run 300-450 psi and you will be getting off the ground !!! you need to box your frame and reinforce weak points. if your trying to hop with a system that has just 1/2'' valves and lines running on compressors, your not gonna do much. putting the fill valve close to the bag will make it faster, but dont expect to be getting way off the ground! it's all about the speed of the air you can deliver to the bag, more air at higher psi, the quicker the bag will inflate. valve sizes and port sizes have alot to do with the equation. so if you dont have your bags,valves or airline yet, look into larger valves and line and some dual port bags run off nitrogen, helium, co2, or compressed air ( scuba tank ).... give some more info on what vehicle you have and what equipment you have or are gonna get.... ;)

OK not tryn to say ur wrng but i gotta s10 single cab87' its got slam xs dual port bags and all bags are only using one port... i used 1/2" gc 800psi valves and nitrogen on abt 400psi (also ur gna wana do chain limiters on all corners all bags even extrem bags have a exten. limit but ne ways i was using all that on push fittings and 3/4" plastic line and got all 4's off the ground like 3.5' (yes i meant 'foot not inch!)

i could be riding in it with a passenger and get a hop while coasting (just the front ) around 5 foot...

so no u dnt need dual port and no u dnt need 3/4" ports mine were 1/2" ( which a 3/4" plastic line is a true 1/2" id) but all i need is good equip and some nitrogen and i advise chain limiters..... :diablo:

fun shit but they break alot

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

OK not tryn to say ur wrng but i gotta s10 single cab87' its got slam xs dual port bags and all bags are only using one port... i used 1/2" gc 800psi valves and nitrogen on abt 400psi (also ur gna wana do chain limiters on all corners all bags even extrem bags have a exten. limit but ne ways i was using all that on push fittings and 3/4" plastic line and got all 4's off the ground like 3.5' (yes i meant 'foot not inch!)

i could be riding in it with a passenger and get a hop while coasting (just the front ) around 5 foot...

so no u dnt need dual port and no u dnt need 3/4" ports mine were 1/2" ( which a 3/4" plastic line is a true 1/2" id) but all i need is good equip and some nitrogen and i advise chain limiters..... :diablo:

fun shit but they break alot

Video of said 5 foot coasting hop with passenger please.

x2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't mean to say your lying but, come on , your saying your hopping 5' with you and a passenger, in a fully functional truck !! , with a single 1/2'' port bag ( you said you pluged the other port ) so essentially that slam xs bag is now a single port bag , correct ? . even with 400 psi i find that not likely... now if the truck had no engine and tranny, and no one inside the truck, i could believe that. i've been around ALOT of bagged mini's, with all different psi , and i just dont believe that, sorry, btw, 5/8'' line has a true 1/2'' inside diameter, 3/4'' inch line is around 5/8''... my friends mazda has slam xs bags runnin' 12 1/2'' valves at about 450 psi with 5/8'' line and he hit about 5-6' WITH NO ONE IN THE TRUCK , yes , 2 fill valves per bag, at 450 psi !!!!! if you ever check out DADDY'S CUSTOMS ( videos ) ALL their trucks are runnin' at the minimum- DUAL 1/2'' ports and valves, or DUAL 3/4'' ports and valves...........................

thats nothing check this out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HYzqKRfr9xw

you must not have seen the video i was talking about, DADDY'S CUSTOMS toyota gets maybe 4-5 feet tops, the AAC ranger gets about 7 feet in front , about 9-10 feet in the rear, seriously check it out for your self, on you tube type in '' CRAZY TRUCK HOPPING AT CAR SHOW '' post your comment when your done, THAT IS SOME CRAZY AIR !!!!!!!! :good:

oh...you mean THE AAC ranger....they beat the hell outta that thing..crazy kanuks

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

dam that thing did get beat the f&ck up. but i like daddys customs better they also had a truck they stood up verticle with hella bags stacked on top of each other.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

dam that thing did get beat the f&ck up. but i like daddys customs better they also had a truck they stood up verticle with hella bags stacked on top of each other.

thats not the right one.... type in '' CRAZY TRUCK HOPPING AT CAR SHOW'' thats it , just that!!! you'll know what im talking about after you see it!!! :good:

Archived