What are some of the main keys that i can hop fast.People say i can put the valve as close as possible to the bag. anything else i can do? :rolleyes:

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

to hop fast you better be built like a tank because the vehicle will take a beating.

there is lots of little things you can do.

3/4" line, nitrogen set up, or possibly a helium(sp) set up are a few things to think about.

Dump as much weight off the car as you can

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What are some of the main keys that i can hop fast.People say i can put the valve as close as possible to the bag. anything else i can do? :rolleyes:

compressors are gonna only get you to 200 psi or maybe a little more, to hop you gonna need dual port airbags and 12 valves ( 3 valves per corner, 2 fill and 1 dump ) if you really want to hop , get conti-techs dual 3/4'' port bags and run some 3/4'' fill valves, run 3/4'' hydraulic hose, and instead of compressors , get a nitrogen bottle and you can run 300-450 psi and you will be getting off the ground !!! you need to box your frame and reinforce weak points. if your trying to hop with a system that has just 1/2'' valves and lines running on compressors, your not gonna do much. putting the fill valve close to the bag will make it faster, but dont expect to be getting way off the ground! it's all about the speed of the air you can deliver to the bag, more air at higher psi, the quicker the bag will inflate. valve sizes and port sizes have alot to do with the equation. so if you dont have your bags,valves or airline yet, look into larger valves and line and some dual port bags run off nitrogen, helium, co2, or compressed air ( scuba tank ).... give some more info on what vehicle you have and what equipment you have or are gonna get.... ;)

do you want to hop or do you want fast bags? theres a difference. Both arnt really practical on a daily driver. Also the gauge hopper hops with on board air compressors.

do you want to hop or do you want fast bags? theres a difference. Both arnt really practical on a daily driver. Also the gauge hopper hops with on board air compressors.

this is the reason i got rid of my bagged truck. 2 much maintainence for breaking things

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Yeh its got what 4 air zeniths?? im pretty sure those are just got get the truck off the ground once the 180 gallons of helium runs out...he doesnt run them when he is hopping..he fills the truck with a big bottle and then does his runs.

xa-1.gif

Major. Im not sure about the helium. I know every one preaches that hes doing it off of the compressed air. Ill look into it later tonight.

B. a properly set up bagged vehicle will ride better than stock and give you years of trouble free service.

he uses nitrogen or helium, he fills all 8 tanks with it... he has 8 8gallon tanks , he would need 16 of those air zenith compressors to fill those tanks, plus those compressors could never recover ( refill ) fast enough. his truck is sponsored by air zenith, he has only 2 compressors on that truck!! to get the air he gets he probably runs about 400 psi and it probably takes 2 300 lb. nitrogen tanks to fill all 8 air tanks.... ;)

Archived