Ok Ppl Real Smart With The Net I Need Some Hacker( Ish ) Help

Well i have 2 email acct s and i forgot what the f*ck i put in as my bday , and cant log in to my acct.( Yahoo email ).. I tried everthing .. Idk what the default bday was but i never entered one .. As far as i know .. its been about a year, i cant figure out my password and that was the email addy i had with my old bank acct , and now i need it cuz im TRYING to rebuild my credit and i need a few acct #'s .. If anyone has ideas please let me know

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Well i have 2 email acct s and i forgot what the f*ck i put in as my bday , and cant log in to my acct.( Yahoo email ).. I tried everthing .. Idk what the default bday was but i never entered one .. As far as i know .. its been about a year, i cant figure out my password and that was the email addy i had with my old bank acct , and now i need it cuz im TRYING to rebuild my credit and i need a few acct #'s .. If anyone has ideas please let me know

you can always contact your email provider, tell them the situation by phone, present the correct information so they know it's you, and go from der

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Yahoo is a pretty secure site...not much you can do to "hack" into it...due to the fact that most email accounts are phished, not hacked...You also cant brute force it or yahoo will block your account after several attempts...Calling them is your best bet...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D