June SOTM VOTE  

53 members have voted

1. 1. June SOTM VOTE

• Chode69
    • roscoe1129
    • Assmans Asstro
    • tejcurrent
    • Jack

jack chisam ftw! that little car slams and looks good while doing it.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I think we should do POSFTM(Piece Of Shit For The Month). What install for this month puts car audio to shame. I GAURANTEE it would be popular.

i dont like this idea it would turn into a bitch fest that would probably hurt more than help someone with not alot of skill, let the bashing stay on other forums, we should always rep the positive.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i dont like this idea it would turn into a bitch fest that would probably hurt more than help someone with not alot of skill, let the bashing stay on other forums, we should always rep the positive.

Yep I totally agree with you.

I like to call people like to a fun stopper. Bitching and talking shit never hurt anybody. Its a forum on the internet. Look around on threads and see which has more replies than views. Actual car audio threads or bitch fest.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

I like to call people like to a fun stopper. Bitching and talking shit never hurt anybody. Its a forum on the internet. Look around on threads and see which has more replies than views. Actual car audio threads or bitch fest.

yea but imagine yourself being the one getting shredded apart because of a few small mistakes on your first build....this site is aimed to give advice, teach, and share our car audio passion. Constructive criticism is good, but calling a system a piece of shit is just rude. I like to encourage people to join our game, not leave it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yea but imagine yourself being the one getting shredded apart because of a few small mistakes on your first build....this site is aimed to give advice, teach, and share our car audio passion. Constructive criticism is good, but calling a system a piece of shit is just rude. I like to encourage people to join our game, not leave it.

the way i imagined it was like our stories of the dont knows.

like u take pics of a guys ride thats not on this forum that sux balls and we all laugh and mock someone who isnt here and prolly never will be

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

like u take pics of a guys ride thats not on this forum that sux balls and we all laugh and mock someone who isnt here and prolly never will be

If you want don't know stories go to the best buy thread we have on here! :rolleyes:

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

If you want don't know stories go to the best buy thread we have on here! :rolleyes:

ive been readin that lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yea but u kno damn well what it will turn into. I doubt u can get every single person to follow that. Before u kno it people will be getting bitched at for their very first install that they put alot of time and effort into and "WAS" very proud of until a shit load of people told them it was a piece of shit. I just agree with everyone that we should leave this out because it will get out of hand.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Archived