Doomsday Countdown December 21, 2012 .. Is This Shit For Real?

ive been reading all that this whole time.

pretty damn interesting!

If u read about it and actually THINK about what u learned in HS ( well in my opinion , since im damn near anciet at 28 :) ) it makes complete sense

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

2012 = the end of the calender they used. so they refured to it as the end of time. so dumb people think its the end of the world as we know insted of the end of there calender as they knew it :lol:

2012 = the end of the calender they used. so they refured to it as the end of time. so dumb people think its the end of the world as we know insted of the end of there calender as they knew it :lol:

yea this is probably the best explanation in this whole thread ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

yea this is probably the best explanation in this whole thread ;)

i second that

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

bla bla bla its all bullshit. a big steaming pile of bull shit.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

It states in the bible no man will the no the day of his return or the end of the world. So my answer is no 12/21/12 is not the last day of the earth.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

Well, if you go again from the biblical point of view, the bible says that the end will come when no one is expecting it, only the father knows the day and time. Therefore, I would say... since again quite a few people would be expecting it... it would be safe to say it wouldn't be then. but ya never know, them myans were pretty smart.

edit :crap, wrathchild281 beat me to it.

im super good with physics and chemistry and that shit is for real. theyre called solar storms. a few ydeears a ago one wipped out norther europe and parts of canada and russia. theres a thingy on the histry channel about it. watch in. someone mught of said it though. kinda wasted dont knoe id u make semnce

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I think the end of the world would be due to us or an astroid. There is 2 astroids that are pretty damn big comming really close to us in 2029 and like 2034 or something. There is like a 1% chance of us being hit, if we dont hit it/them first...

the 12/12 is just a hoax....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived