Doomsday Countdown December 21, 2012 .. Is This Shit For Real?

im not NOR is this site predicting the LAST DAY!! see i knew this thread would turn to ignorant shit... All im saying is that if u completely read the link i posted it makes sense..... I stated nothing else... So many ppl on here think this is another Y2K .. Not even near the same if u actually read the bible or what is written in this thread, or the first link

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

well... after reading all of that... atleast we can rule out the hilary clinton part... :ph34r:

thank god that hillarys not going to be president =P

but this thing is amazing...... in the end is the new beginning

not something to fear but something to accept the end of the world is coming we dont know when so live life 2 its fullest

but all this ancient depictions and readings of prophecies is just stupid

the reasons have already been said

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

i use to be in to chruch real big, i use to be terrified of revelations, the end times i have been hearing about it for years, and nothing happens but honestly its getting close i dont know if anybody is my age (26) but stuff has gotten real bad. any older person will say the same i dont doubt it but oh well i just hope that we are all ready, but who am i to preach, i dont want to be a hypocrite (not sure on spelling) but thats what made me stop going to church.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i use to be in to chruch real big, i use to be terrified of revelations, the end times i have been hearing about it for years, and nothing happens but honestly its getting close i dont know if anybody is my age (26) but stuff has gotten real bad. any older person will say the same i dont doubt it but oh well i just hope that we are all ready, but who am i to preach, i dont want to be a hypocrite (not sure on spelling) but thats what made me stop going to church.

hater .. JK bro

like i said . just lokin for opinions

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

hater .. JK bro

like i said . just lokin for opinions

im not saying your wrong, , thats some scary stuff, im sure if you read the bible you have read revelations.... its all coming down to the end. i dont care what anybody says. i just dont want to think about it, i want to see my kids grow up. :( but then there is nothing we can do its going to happen regardless.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thank god that hillarys not going to be president =P

but this thing is amazing...... in the end is the new beginning

not something to fear but something to accept the end of the world is coming we dont know when so live life 2 its fullest

but all this ancient depictions and readings of prophecies is just stupid

the reasons have already been said

Wow Yes

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)