Im Going To F*cking Be In Jail For A Loooong Time

I bet your not going to do s$*t so leave it alone, no need to tell everyone on the forum, if you do something which i dought this is evidence :excl:

Your probably right. Which is a good thing cause no bitch is worth going to jail for. Let the guy vent.

RF_power_product.gif

Your probably right. Which is a good thing cause no bitch is worth going to jail for. Let the guy vent.

x2 again

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

wouldnt be so bad if i didnt open a thread hoping someoen got busted only to see some emo heartbroke guy

That was cold as ice :ph34r:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I say you give her mom the "package" or her friend and post pics on the internetz....then link her and all her friends to it :) and I agree with ISO show her you have no remorse.....she'll come over to get her stuff and prolly be thinkin "I bet he misses me I'm gonna mess with him good." and then you'll be all like "see my careface -_- NOT caring" and she'll be like "OMGBBQHAX" and you'll be like "yeh hoe I got t3h ub3r 1337 sk33t h4xz"

edit: Sorry for the last part I really got into it + I'm bored lol.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

You got to be careful though. When you show her you don't care, she is going to want you bad, like real bad.

Hold on to your willpower and keep it in the back of your head that she is the one that fucked you over and not the other way around.

If you snap and fuck her your screwed!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You got to be careful though. When you show her you don't care, she is going to want you bad, like real bad.

Hold on to your willpower and keep it in the back of your head that she is the one that fucked you over and not the other way around.

If you snap and fuck her your screwed!

If she comes over and wants to have sex bang her and then give her a cleveland steamer while she is asleep LOL

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I say you give her mom the "package" or her friend and post pics on the internetz....then link her and all her friends to it :) and I agree with ISO show her you have no remorse.....she'll come over to get her stuff and prolly be thinkin "I bet he misses me I'm gonna mess with him good." and then you'll be all like "see my careface -_- NOT caring" and she'll be like "OMGBBQHAX" and you'll be like "yeh hoe I got t3h ub3r 1337 sk33t h4xz"

edit: Sorry for the last part I really got into it + I'm bored lol.

that shit is so funny ha ha ha if you REALLY want to get creative print up a buntch of flyers saying theres a party at her house stager it out like every weekend for the rest of summer promise free beer and hot chicks post her normal pics and put her phone number =) make sure you do this in all diffrent countries that way she gets people calling at all diffrent times now thats gangs :o ta
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

cleveland steamer? wtf is that ? just Super man that HOE ........................

Archived