Im Going To F*cking Be In Jail For A Loooong Time

My ( as of 30 min ago ) EX CUNT girlfriend, just called me drunkafter not hearing from her all day .... SHe said.. Well listen here matt, .. U are a dumb mother fucker, ur not a part of my life anymore and heres the reason why ... SHE FUCKING PUTS SOME GUY ON THE PHONE >> Im like who the fuck is this?? this is brian . I said brian, u have just made the biggest mistake of your life..... He said oh did i? oh well .. Sorry matt ( me ) nice talking to ya but i gotta go warm up next to my woman , its chilly in my house naked.. ha o well bye....

THIS ALLL OUT OF THE BLUE.. yester day the cunt was sayin she loved me this n that ... just being ( so i thought ) a good GF .. Well she s been fucking around for a while w this guy i guess.. Im not ignorant... The thing is we live 1300 miles away .. Texas / MN .. And it was only a temp thing, we were supposed to be together again in about 6 months.. for good .. Marriage talk and everything .. . I dunno man im 29 shes 28 , and im about ready to fucking explode......

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

And the lil pussy blocked his number ... So is ther anyway i can get it.??? I have an aTT cell ... The call came up withheld ( which is *69 ) unlike unknown , which is usually a collector or some shit... Come on guys id love to get this fuckers #

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

So why are you going to be in jail?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

So why are you going to be in jail?

im guessing cause he is gonna killamothafucka

is she worth going to jail for?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Man just let that shit go. i know, love sucks, you really do care about her and all that jazz, but dude this type of shit is not worth it. She is pushing your buttons so you will either prove your love to her or make yourself look dumb and possibly blow your top and get locked up. She must really love you to do this shit to you ( sarcasm ) Cool off, there are way too many women out in the world to put up with this shit from one. Take it from somebody that knows.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

not worth jailtime.... one of my homies is gonna be doin time and its not worth it to your friends and family... shes a fucking whore and will get what she deserves eventually

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Archived