Second Skin Audio

A Dumb What Would Be Louder Thread

Hes a extra special retarded question: Why not just save and get anther 200.1 and LMS Ultra..... :huh:

and for you... ummm my car wont handle 4-500 lbs of gear maybe? my car was squating so bad just with 1 and 2 batts imagine with double everything, which is the way i would do it, and i say 2 "smaller" 18's due to the air it would move and yet be the same weight as my 1 15+ extra enclosure weight which wouldnt be too bad

seriously , thread after thread you poke about your LMS being so great, yet over and over your always wanting Q's or Bl's

and yea it is so great but not so loud or at least what i want

i hadnt checked this in awhile but anyway.... fuck yall all i was asking is what type of GAIN would i get from 2 18's compared to 1 15 on the same power as in a few dB's or like .5 or w/e it would be or at least a good guess....

Edited by RatBass1998

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

If your lms isnt loud then something is very very wrong.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

i want like 152's+ on music and sound clean im sorry but dont think one person even with like 6k rms is doing that with 1 15" Ultra on music while retaining some quality sound

Edited by RatBass1998

15" LMS Ultra

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

i want like 152's+ on music and sound clean im sorry but dont think one person even with like 6k rms is doing that with 1 15" Ultra on music while retaining some quality sound

yea good luck with 1 15 and still sounding good on music. i got my 4 15s on around 4-4.5k watts and im goin around a 152 on an old term lab mic...i still gotta test it on a new mic

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

152's, do you have any Idea how loud that is, or how hard it is to play music that loud? Im guessing not.

yea i have an idea how loud that is but have obviously never ran anything that loud but i would think at least 10k rms + and a large amount of cone area... that why i wonder about 18's

yea good luck with 1 15 and still sounding good on music..

thats why i say my sub is so great which it is i like it alot but consider going with more cone area and in near future upgrading my power to at least 5k rms, im guessing a 150 on music on 5k rms would be possible and sound good but my car literally could not handle any more weight

my 15" 5400 was 151.6 on music in an accord with seat down on music off a RF tk i would have bought a second one had the sub not snapped

thats damn loud, i dont even know if my car would handle a 152 on music.... every week theres new rattles and squeaks from just what i got now

15" LMS Ultra

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

and for you... ummm my car wont handle 4-500 lbs of gear maybe? my car was squating so bad just with 1 and 2 batts imagine with double everything, which is the way i would do it, and i say 2 "smaller" 18's due to the air it would move and yet be the same weight as my 1 15+ extra enclosure weight which wouldnt be too bad

and yea it is so great but not so loud or at least what i want

i hadnt checked this in awhile but anyway.... fuck yall all i was asking is what type of GAIN would i get from 2 18's compared to 1 15 on the same power as in a few dB's or like .5 or w/e it would be or at least a good guess....

wrong attitude to be asking for help

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

well my accord was sound deadened to beat hell, i had 6 layers of stinger roadkill on it and 2 layers of second skin (yea 2 diff brands because i cant afford Second Skin) i broke the wing off the back with my 2 XXX's and still rattled the rear lights off at least once a month. Basically having to retighten them over and over til i discovered loctite.