Blackedout Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 +1 with roscoe. Sacramento is a pretty good spot Trunk Build Log
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 So Im not sure what all steve has planned but I will see if he will post up whatever I just know at least one night is gonna be with him but I have wed thurs still open for whatever you know Im staying at the travellodge sac so its pretty nutral as far as I cn tell location wise. anyone want to hit me up on the celly P.M. me for teh info. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Alright, whats the fuckin plans? Who's around to fuck off when? We got Wed night and all day Thursday to kill and someone needs to come up with a party spot for the 4th. The 5th will be the day of the show so I'm sure we can kill most of that day in drinking. Who all is coming to town that weekend? Who all is going to the show on Sat in Lake County? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
BURRITO Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Steves always down to party... so we are prob doing the usual @ his place... thannks Steve your the best Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
kingsuv Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Steves always down to party... so we are prob doing the usual @ his place... thannks Steve your the best Thanks Steve! Thats mighty nice of you! Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
BURRITO Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Thanks Steve! Thats mighty nice of you! that steve... whata guy! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted June 26, 2008 Author Report Posted June 26, 2008 that steve... whata guy! hellz yeah hes a hellufaguy!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
LSN2meBoom916 Posted June 27, 2008 Report Posted June 27, 2008 Dude Micron is is hella close to my place. I'mma have to meet ya at some point/one of those days. My car doesn't exactly stack up to ur burb, steves hoe, or anything... in any way, but if u want to, you're welcome to a tour/demo and I'm sure the folks with cars I built round here would be willing to roll out...or meet at steves maybe? COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
roscoe1129 Posted June 27, 2008 Author Report Posted June 27, 2008 Dude Micron is is hella close to my place. I'mma have to meet ya at some point/one of those days. My car doesn't exactly stack up to ur burb, steves hoe, or anything... in any way, but if u want to, you're welcome to a tour/demo and I'm sure the folks with cars I built round here would be willing to roll out...or meet at steves maybe? hell yeah bro Im down just pm me for my # Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted June 28, 2008 Author Report Posted June 28, 2008 Bump fuckers trying to get a game plan. I get in wed night check into hotel, and am open so far wed night thursday, thursday night, friday day. got fri night, sat, sat night filled up. Just trying to meet as many ppl as possible I know alot will be met friday night saturday and night. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.