I'm guilty of this but its best not to bash others even if they start it.

Stay low key and let your system do the talking for you.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

audiobahn more like audioblah. I have had kicker subs and for the money they are worth every penny. I myself havent physically herd the ssd subs. but i cant wait to might help me make up my mind on what sub i want to get to put on the sundown1000

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Hey man I want to make sure you are satisfied with the RF T10001BD I pushed you towards.

I think I already know the answer, but I want to make sure you are happy with it.

Gotta go.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hey man I want to make sure you are satisfied with the RF T10001BD I pushed you towards.

I think I already know the answer, but I want to make sure you are happy with it.

Gotta go.

never been this satisfied what an amp.

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

I don't know.... I got pretty loud off my junk Audiobahn amps. But then again, I'm a nobody :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i respect u kingsuv.i like ur installs.they look LOUD!!!

Well all you have to say is "you had a system :rolleyes: sure it was louder, so much so that you got rid of it. right?"

It's easy for someone to talk shit and be baddas when you can't compare your to theirs. So tell him to man up and build a loud system or shut up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

1 key word in that story you will never be as loud as I WAS

Your louder than him right now I bet he use to blow out windows to

2 stop talkin Shit about audiobahn i seen a lot of there amps play in the 150's team mate did well with the rack amps

There lower grade amps are junk but you get what you paid for with any amp

Have you ever had your woofers blown?